Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2020, 16:19   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pathetic Skoda dealer - Vinayak Skoda (Bangalore) - shuts down

There seem to be some activity happening at VInayak Skoda. Couple of days back, they had 2 white Rapid's inside the showroom. Yesterday noticed they had a Grey Rapid along with white and one other(Appeared like a sedan).
Old 22nd January 2020, 22:15   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeigeDemon View Post
This is very surprising. In my case, Skoda transferred the booking amount from Vinayaka to Tafe at the back end.
Yes I was told the same. Then later to my surprise Tafe told to get the refund directly from Vinayak. So the booking got transferred but to get the money back I have to run in circles. I have been hearing 3 days for last 3 weeks from Vinayak. Ultimately today put the purchase on hold till this matter is resolved. Have escalated to Skoda India again. Let's see.
Car is bought through company lease in my case, guessing that might be the difference.
Old 3rd July 2020, 14:30   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

PPS Motors are the new dealer principals taking over Vinayak Skoda's assets in BLR. Saw their new signage at the Palace Orchards showroom.

I really hope they change the Okalipuram workshop to a better located one preferably towards north BLR.
itwasntme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2020, 16:57   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_rider View Post
Message to Guys unhappy with Vinayak- Good move by Company, although too late.

Message to Guys happy with Vinayak - Don't worry. They will be back in business soon, albeit with some other new entrant (Kia, MG, etc.), as most of them find new brands to associate with.
If the second part of your statement comes true - it would be a cause of worry for the unhappy guys as well - as now you may bump into them with a different banner and different brand unknowingly
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if they indeed have re-entered the business with some other brand? or is it the full stop?

Last edited by vsrivatsa : 13th September 2020 at 16:58.
vsrivatsa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2021, 19:18   #50
Team-BHP Support

Some other reliable insider information about Vinayak who actively defrauded Skoda
  • Falsifying bills - example printing promotional material - print 5000, charge for 50000
  • Faking sales numbers to claim incentives - unregistered cars were sold to friends of the promoter then bought back and passed on to a new owner
  • Warranty hanky panky

Suhas's Rapid issue was the last straw!
ajmat is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 13th April 2021, 23:46   #51
BHPian

It seems the old Vinayak showroom near KR Puram on ORR Is reopening. I was passing by it today and saw that it was being refurbished. The badging has been changed from 'Vinayak Skoda' to 'Raja Skoda'. It looks like it will open within the next 2-3 weeks.
Old 4th August 2021, 15:48   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek_hch View Post
It seems the old Vinayak showroom near KR Puram on ORR Is reopening. I was passing by it today and saw that it was being refurbished. The badging has been changed from 'Vinayak Skoda' to 'Raja Skoda'. It looks like it will open within the next 2-3 weeks.
I have been getting daily calls from Raja Skoda for the past few days to book the annual service of my Rapid. Has anyone used their service center?
I hope they are not Vinayak Skoda under a different name.
Old 4th August 2021, 16:12   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newpunter View Post
I have been getting daily calls from Raja Skoda for the past few days to book the annual service of my Rapid. Has anyone used their service center?
I hope they are not Vinayak Skoda under a different name.
Perhaps they are not. They have Honda showroom in Kormangla and Sarjapur Road. I have visited both their showroom and workshop. The showroom experience was good. Just had a walk around the workshop floor evaluating Kushaq's colour options.

Do let us know if you try Raja's services. I am looking to buy a Kushaq, not sure between Raja and PPS.

By the way, any experience with PPS' Service? If so, would you recommend them?

Last edited by abhishek_hch : 4th August 2021 at 16:14.
Old 4th August 2021, 16:27   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Perhaps they are not. They have Honda showroom in Kormangla and Sarjapur Road.

I got my Rapid serviced at PPS Skoda (Hennur Road) and they did a decent job with the service. The car required a regular service and there were no issues to be rectified (considering that I barely covered 1500 kms between the last service and this one). They were transparent and quick with the job.

NB : Take care to not fall for the "Saar -change your brake rotor along with the brake pad" scam.
Old 4th August 2021, 18:54   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Perhaps they are not. They have Honda showroom in Kormangla and Sarjapur Road. I have visited both their showroom and workshop. The showroom experience was good. Just had a walk around the workshop floor evaluating Kushaq's colour options.

Do let us know if you try Raja's services. I am looking to buy a Kushaq, not sure between Raja and PPS.

I have only been using Tafe Access for my Rapid and have been pretty happy with their service. I was going to book my service again with Tafe, but these services sales persons have been calling me every day and promising me the best service ever. So I wanted to check if they are worth a try or not .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks