Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2007, 15:12   #1
Senior - BHPian

Toyota Service in Delhi

I have recently purchased a Toyota Corolla H4 from Galaxy in Delhi. My sales and delivery experience was terrific. However, on reaching home after delivery, I noticed some minor black dirt mark on the leather upholstery, for which I informed Galaxy. I emailed to Toyota for which I immediately got a call from Toyota Bangalore and a personal visit from the dealerships. No complaints about that.

I shall post a review (say after about 2000 kms) on this site later. I wanted to enquire about experience of BHP members with Toyota maintenance service. My options are only for Delhi, NOIDA and Gurgaon- and thus includes Galaxy Moti Nagar, Galaxy Okhla, MGF Gurgaon, and Uttam NOIDA.
Old 21st March 2007, 17:28   #2
BHPian

why don't you try Lakozy motors? its in okhla industrial area just a little ahead of the Audi and Ex-BMW showroom and is the best in Delhi for toyota.
Old 22nd March 2007, 10:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks a lot. I had heard of Lakozy. I can easily find the place. They are known for importing Toyota cars for use. Are they expensive, or is their somewhat higher (if it is) worth it. Since my Corolla is not even 1000 kms old, perhaps I can get the 1mth/1000 km service (which is anyway just a car wash) done from a convenient place and perhaps go to Lakozy for later service. Thanks a lot anyway for opening my eyes to another option, which is highly recommended by you.
Old 22nd March 2007, 13:39   #4
Team-BHP Support

Uttam Toyota is right next to Tata Automobile sterling in Sector 8. Its on the main road and easy to find. For just a wash etc., you don't really need to go to a very good service center.
Old 22nd March 2007, 13:53   #5
Senior - BHPian

Dear tsk

I meant that what they will do at 1000 kms and 1 month except car wash and some cleaning up.
Old 22nd March 2007, 13:56   #6
Senior - BHPian

I meant that what more can be done at 1000 kms/1 month except for car wash and cleaning. Also do you mean to say that Uttam's workshop at NOIDA is not up to scratch? Is that so. because that is the nearest to my place.
Old 25th November 2011, 19:23   #7
BHPian

Toyota service in Delhi

Have checked previous posts on what Toyota service centres in Delhi are recommended and found Lakozy in Okhla Phase 3, but the posts date back to 2007.

Are they still good and/or are there any other good service centres in south Delhi?

Want to get my Innova serviced. Was earlier company car and getting serviced in Gurgaon - I forget the name but it is the service centre close to the Manesar toll - but I was not too happy with the service.

Is there any info that is needed when changing service centres?

TIA
OS
Old 28th November 2011, 21:06   #8
BHPian

Re: Toyota Service in Delhi

C'mon guys, does no one know any good service centres for Toyota in Delhi? Or does this mean that all Toyota owners are unhappy with the service they get?

OS
Old 28th November 2011, 21:42   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinestuffa View Post
C'mon guys, does no one know any good service centres for Toyota in Delhi? Or does this mean that all Toyota owners are unhappy with the service they get?

OS
Galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar is a good place to service toyota vehicles.

Refer to this thread (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...service-2.html)

Last edited by scopriobharath : 28th November 2011 at 21:44.
Old 28th November 2011, 23:31   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
Galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar is a good place to service toyota vehicles.

Refer to this thread (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...service-2.html)

Thanks scopriobharath! Have earlier been following the Uttam Toyota thread, which is another reason why I want to be sure of the service centre I go to.

Moti Nagar unfortunately is really far from my place.

Was wondering if anyone here goes to Lakozy in Okhla and what their experiences are?

OS
Old 28th November 2011, 23:40   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks scopriobharath! Have earlier been following the Uttam Toyota thread, which is another reason why I want to be sure of the service centre I go to.

Moti Nagar unfortunately is really far from my place.

Was wondering if anyone here goes to Lakozy in Okhla and what their experiences are?

OS
Well, if you are comfortable, you may want to check with Galaxy Moti Nagar, if thye pick up and drop from your residence / office.

Not sure on Okhla Lakozy dealer. From word of mouth(non BHPians) i infer that Lakozy Malad, Mumbai is good at service.
Old 29th November 2011, 11:22   #12
BHPian

Thanks again scopriobharath! Galaxy seems to have some service centres closer to my place also. Will give them a call.

Tried to find a list of Toyota approved service centres on their website. They only seem to have a list of dealers and I assume that the dealers have service centres, but other than Galaxy and Uttam (which obviously I would not want to go to now after rhandle's experience) no others seem to be listed. So am wondering if Lakozy is an approved Toyota service centre in Delhi.

OS
Old 29th November 2011, 23:26   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks again scopriobharath! Galaxy seems to have some service centres closer to my place also. Will give them a call.

Tried to find a list of Toyota approved service centres on their website. They only seem to have a list of dealers and I assume that the dealers have service centres, but other than Galaxy and Uttam (which obviously I would not want to go to now after rhandle's experience) no others seem to be listed. So am wondering if Lakozy is an approved Toyota service centre in Delhi.

OS
Uttam, Grace, Galaxy, Espirit Toyota listed as the authorized dealers and service people for Toyota in Delhi. Well, I think Lakozy is not on thier dealers list, but i think customer care could confirm if Lakozy is authorized in Delhi. I am sure Lakozy is authorized in Mumbai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks