Team-BHP - Swift diesel delivery woes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Swift diesel delivery woes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/23111-swift-diesel-delivery-woes-21.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS (Post 993993)
I booked VDI (Sunlight copper) today at Marketing Times.i will take the delievery near 14 or 15 jan because on 17th i have my bros birthday :). and also to take the benifit of mfg. year 2009.the sales consulent sunny sharma is very good and experienced.the total cost is inr 578332.

now looking for advice on ICE, Footware And Misc. accessories :uncontrol

Congrats Notorious for booking a Swift VDI with ABS. Good you changed the color to white. Well it would be good if you get a mfg year 2009 car, however i doubt that.

@greek. First of all hi to all the members of community.

Sir!! i have some information that i got from a friend of mine in maruti. The problem is with the Engine of swift diesel. the Engine is borrowed from fiat. and as fiat and there indian partner tata started production of the same engine cars [fiat-palio and tata- Indica vista(high end)] . This has made a situation of shortage of parts for maruti. So everyone has to wait for about 4-5 months for This Beast, but let me tell u this car is worth waiting. And i am also in the line.

Folks,

We have zeroed in on VDi as our next car, and have checked out at mandovi, jp nagar. As per the sales, the car can be delivered in 2 weeks.

Does mandovi, jp nagar provide a better deal ? When i checked out with them on exchanging the stock tyres(JK) to michelin XM, they quoted me 21K. No discount, no freebies, finance @ 12.5%.

Please advise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMaruru (Post 1223407)
Folks,

We have zeroed in on VDi as our next car, and have checked out at mandovi, jp nagar. As per the sales, the car can be delivered in 2 weeks.

Does mandovi, jp nagar provide a better deal ? When i checked out with them on exchanging the stock tyres(JK) to michelin XM, they quoted me 21K. No discount, no freebies, finance @ 12.5%.

Please advise.

Check out with other dealers also - bargain hard, tell that you are taking quotes from other dealers too and ask them to give the usual freebies - you are paying for them anyway(Miscellaneous charges).

Never change the tyres at the dealer, you can save lot of money if you do it outside. In this case, they are charging you twice what it would cost them. Search Bhp for tyre shops in Bangalore. Call for quotes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuttapan (Post 1223585)
Check out with other dealers also - bargain hard, tell that you are taking quotes from other dealers too and ask them to give the usual freebies - you are paying for them anyway(Miscellaneous charges).

Never change the tyres at the dealer, you can save lot of money if you do it outside. In this case, they are charging you twice what it would cost them. Search Bhp for tyre shops in Bangalore. Call for quotes.

@kuttapan : Thanks, i shall check with tyre dealers.

I am seeing more of "sunlight copper" on road these days. On maruti website, they don't have the catalogue for swifit diesel. Is there a website, where i can see all the color options for swift diesel ?

We have zeroed in on "metallic azure grey" or "metallic sunlight copper" as the colors for our VDi. The dealer says, the VDi comes with JK tyres(165/80 R14). Should i have to live with these tyres or should i change for some other brand/size ?

Please advise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMaruru (Post 1226179)
We have zeroed in on "metallic azure grey" or "metallic sunlight copper" as the colors for our VDi. The dealer says, the VDi comes with JK tyres(165/80 R14). Should i have to live with these tyres or should i change for some other brand/size ?

Please advise.

The stock swift comes with JK tyres which are not very popular with our resident gurus ! Here are the details :)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...ade-swift.html