Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2021, 21:16   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer won't accept my American-Express credit card

Amex does not seem to be as widely accepted as Visa/Mastercard; I was told possibly due to a higher fee Amex levies.

There are signs in various smaller business here in the US as well, citing their preference for Visa/Mastercard/Discover.
Old 3rd December 2021, 21:25   #62
BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer won't accept my American-Express credit card

As abhishek_hch has mentioned, there is a diff between using it for transaction of few lakhs and transaction of few thousands. The promotion is also only for purchase of new vehicles. And the link on American Express website clearly says that it is "valid at participating service establishments only". So no where does it say that all Skoda dealers have to accept it.

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-i...her/skoda.html

Quote:
American Express Terms and Conditions:
This offer is open to all American Express Card members whose accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember ("Cardmember") for the purpose of this offer means a person holding a card issued by American Express® Banking Corp. in India.
This offer is not valid for American Express Corporate Cards issued by American Express Banking Corp. in India
This offer is not valid for American Express Cards issued by a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express ("Network Cards ") issued in India.
This program is being offered by the participating service establishment only and shall be valid for the period mentioned in the offer.
All the offers in this program will be fulfilled at the merchants’ end only.
This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Cardmembers are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.

sanchari is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks