Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2007, 18:20   #1
BHPian

Concorde Motors - Mysore Road: Pleasant Experience

I gave my Tata Indica Lsi to the new Concorde Motors house on Mysore Road, Bangalore (close to RV College of Engineering) for 35k kms service.

I came away happy with the experience, except that it's a bit too far from the city. I got the car picked up by them from my office on MG Road on Friday. I got a call from the service center in about an hour's time & the service advisor clarified all the issues that I had with the car. He indicated an estimate of 1500 INR overall.

Shortly in the evening I got a call again from the guy stating that the front brakes are fully worn out and they needed to replace the front pads. Another 1500 INR was estimated. On Saturday afternoon I got an SMS from "Tata Motors" indicating that my car was ready after service & I could collect it. This was nice!

I went over to collect my car & the first thing that hit me was how clean the area was (maybe they dont have enough load as yet). I was immediately met by the service advisor and he asked me to take a test drive.

The car was immaculately cleaned & ready for departure! I was also very pleased with one more thing. The Gear lever base plate inside the car had come off because the plastic had broken...and I had forgotten to list it down along with my other complaints. The thing was checked and replaced proactively by the service team. Nice stuff.

As I found no issues with the car during the test drive, I cleared off the bill...again a hassle free affair, and headed home.

Overall I am pretty pleased with how things went off with the new Concorde Motors & hope to be a repeat customer for them...if they maintain their standards, that is.

Regards,
kdadi
Old 29th May 2007, 10:19   #2
Team-BHP Support

I am surprised this thread hasnt had any replies so far. Had this been a moaning thread, it would have attracted more eye***** i feel.

kdadi, good that you had a good experience at Concorde. Ideally this is how all service centers should be. Just hope they continue the same way.
Old 29th May 2007, 11:07   #3
BANNED

yes, Tata has recently introduced this SMS concept where you receive an SMS with the bill amount. Customers are advised to come to the TASC only after receiving the SMS.

Hope they continue in the same manner.
Old 29th May 2007, 11:22   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Always great to hear about the experience of a happy customer. Its the small things that make a difference and not too many workshops care about cleaning the car properly.

The SMS was damn cool!
Old 29th May 2007, 11:51   #5
Senior - BHPian

Do they service Fiat cars too? I saw the showroom en route to Mysore. If they do, I can think of providing my car there for servicing as I stay comparatively nearby.
Old 29th May 2007, 12:25   #6
Senior - BHPian

Good to see TATAs are improving in their After Sales Service and setting some standards....

Abhi
Old 29th May 2007, 12:59   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
...not too many workshops care about cleaning the car properly.

The SMS was damn cool!
Somehow Tatas are very fastidious about the cleaning part from the very begining. After every service they give a call (Tata, either pune or the regional office; it varies) for the customer feedback. One regular question is whether the washing and cleaning was to your satisfaction. During my second service I had told them that after washing they had not dried and wiped the car properly. As a result there were water stains, particularly on the wind shield which was not very nice. Two days later the dealership called me up and wanted me to send the car back and they promised a free interior enrichment (whatever that means). Of course I declined as I thought that was pointless within a few days of the service. Stains anyhow I had wiped clean by then.
Old 29th May 2007, 15:53   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon View Post
Do they service Fiat cars too? I saw the showroom en route to Mysore. If they do, I can think of providing my car there for servicing as I stay comparatively nearby.
Yes they do provide after-sales for Fiat as well...I atleast saw a couple of Fiat's in the showroom
Old 30th May 2007, 13:00   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
The SMS was damn cool!
Well my service center is Maruti owned (MSS, NAraina, Delhi). They have been following this practice of sending SMS' for billing, vehicle pick-up time, etc. for a long time now. It is really thoughtful.
Old 7th June 2007, 18:35   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdadi View Post
Yes they do provide after-sales for Fiat as well...I atleast saw a couple of Fiat's in the showroom
THanks for this info Kdadi. Btw, i'm curious - where did u take your previous services to? and also did u buy from concorde itself or some other dealer in blr?
Old 7th June 2007, 19:28   #11
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the Info.. My Safari will be Due for service in the next one month.. Since this place is close to my house i will leave it there.

Godfather

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks