Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2007, 12:26   #1
BHPian

TVS as Scorpio & Logan Dealer in Kerala

Dealing with mid size car or SUV segment, i still wonder why Mahindra is stuck with TVS for their Scorpio & Renault Logan sales & service in Kerala. I bought my Scorpio T4 on 1st Jan of 2005 and i got the delivery by around 5 in the evening with a ceremony & photo session. when i drove out of the showroom i realised two things which is the instrument cluster is not functioning & the tyres are under pressured. i immediately called the dealership & got a reply that being a saturday the service centre is closed afternoon & next day is sunday. My first minute experience after spending almost 8 lakhs for a car & the best part is this car came through the so-called PDI. Everything went on fine till the first service & immediatley after that i got stranded in the highway for almost 9 hours as my fuel pump failed. I got it replaced and then the 109 bhp car started to run like a jeep. There was nod body to listen my problem as they keep on telling me that this is the way it is. i had to throw the keys in front of a mahindra officer to get a proper service & i was directed to the Kochi service centre. I met few people there who are committed to their job and i had a happy time since then even though i had to change the pump 3 times to get back to the normal performance levels. Now i was shocked to know that they all have resigned. I got my car back after the 45k km service with full of grease in the door pads where i have installed the JBL components & cross over and my screen & cables of the reverse camera were played with & making a complaint, i got a very cold response. My point is when will they learn to differentiate between a taxi driver & a customer?

In this competitive passenger car world - why mahindra is not thinking about another dealership which will create a competition within and improve the service quality & also not realising that just by laying down the process for customer service will not satisfy an end user. Why every thing is people depended and not process oriented?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks