Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2007, 11:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Manipal Motors Giving Free Insurance on Safari DICOR

For people planning to buy TATA Safari, Manipal Motors in Bangalore is giving free Insurance for TATA Safari DICOR. That should be a huge saving for you.
Old 14th June 2007, 11:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Yea thats right I saw the Ad about it, apaprt from these I guess If we bargain they will give few free accessories as well, Last time when I met Manipal and Prerana they said they will always give few accessories as free.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 21st June 2007, 13:50   #3
BHPian

guys, there is a better deal which i have got. the Free insc will just be around 26+k, but for an lx version you can go as far as 30k of cash discount + free basic accessories like mats, mud flaps, etc + remote locking + discount on body cladding painting (if you wish to go around 3k). Actually after i went with this, i got a call from other dealers to match this and more, so just look around...
The above deal is for a LX version...in case of Ex and Vx, need not say it should be more...also guys make sure if you are going in for Loan, then the floating rate should be 12.35 or less. Some dealers provide two types of loan deals, with one they provide a lot more discount, but finally with more interst rate...
PM me if you require any more info, i just finished my deal and will be getting my beast soon...

Last edited by babureddy : 21st June 2007 at 13:58. Reason: To add some more details...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks