Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2007, 12:20   #1
Senior - BHPian

VERY BAD FORD. No cookies for you!!!

Had a really bad experience with Kairali ford at Thiruvannathapuram. I just wanted to check my power steering fluid since i thought i saw its level was coming down. These guys were so reluctant to check out the vehicle since i had not booked. Now i just cant understand why someone should book for a service just to have a oil level check. The guy at the reception was more if a help but i found him begging to the service guy to "please check the vehicle"!!!!!! Now this is just irritating man. WHy would you want someone to beg the service guys to check a vehicle you have bought with your hard earned money. Just for a moment i doubted if i had really payed for the vehicle or did they give it to me for FREE!!!!!

Can anyone help me with someone nice at kairali ford either at trivandrum of ernakulam. someone who understands that you love your car and like taking good care of it.

Please also help with somewhere that i can lodge a complaint.

Last edited by gemithomas : 18th June 2007 at 12:21.
Old 18th June 2007, 12:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
Can anyone help me with someone nice at kairali ford either at trivandrum of ernakulam. someone who understands that you love your car and like taking good care of it.

Hope i'm not asking for too much with that one!!!!!!!
Old 18th June 2007, 17:40   #3
Team-BHP Support

hmm... I am sure people have missed out on it. Sooner than later some Ford owner will help you out on that. Have you checked Ford's website? Find out their PR or communications head's mail id and drop in a stinker. That should hopefully evoke some response.

OT: You are too much into orkuting, aint ya?
Old 18th June 2007, 18:41   #4
Senior - BHPian

kairali ford is known for its bad service My cousin had issues with them too
Old 18th June 2007, 18:58   #5
BHPian

Some time back, a Ford service station in HYD had made a mess out of my car's routine service and to top it they were rude and unapologetic. At that point I had sent a stinker to the e-mail ID on Ford India's site.
The response was swift. The service centre was pulled up and they apologized within days of the escalation.
I suggest you air your frustration to Ford india to make sure this is not repeated with you or with anyone else in the future.
Old 19th June 2007, 09:52   #6
Team-BHP Support

We have a fellow member landcruiser who had problems with his servicing by some dealer in Chennai. He had contacted the Ford India people, and his issues were addressed to some extent. He could give you the required numbers and details.

Gemi, just an afterthought.. the pleading to look at your car was an internal issue, and not something where you were being made to do it. If it was you who had to run after them, it would have taken a more serious turn. Since, this was a behind-the-back episode, i dont think there is much you can do about it. They would have had their own reasons. I am not trying to support their behaviour, just my analysis on the same.

On the other hand, its always a good idea to make a suitable acquaintance with some service advisor there. Thats what i usually do at my dealers place. There are 2-3 service advisors with whom i now enjoy a good hi-hello relationship, and i try to ensure that its them who take a look at my vehicle. And no, i havent booked in advance each time i needed them to look up something. In fact, just before my first long distance trip to Kerala with the car last December, i took the car over for a simple checkup, and although they were high on vehicles to be serviced, they checked up everything, showed me how to operate the jack, washed the car FOC, and also wished me a Happy n Safe journey.

Check out Rudra's thread on a similar topic.

Gemi, try this mail id : custmail@ford.com

Last edited by benbsb29 : 19th June 2007 at 10:01. Reason: Replying to Gemi's new mail
Old 19th June 2007, 09:58   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox360 View Post
Some time back, a Ford service station in HYD had made a mess out of my car's routine service and to top it they were rude and unapologetic. At that point I had sent a stinker to the e-mail ID on Ford India's site.
The response was swift. The service centre was pulled up and they apologized within days of the escalation.
I suggest you air your frustration to Ford india to make sure this is not repeated with you or with anyone else in the future.
do you have any contact e-mail id's. i couldnt find any complaint section ont their site
Old 19th June 2007, 12:08   #8
BHPian

This is the id -- custmail@ford.com
Old 19th June 2007, 12:27   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox360 View Post
I own a Fiesta which is due for 3rd(6months) free service...so far the service center guys at the place I booked have been pretty good.

Does this centre, you mention discretely, happen to be located near Sec'club?
Old 19th June 2007, 12:53   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexister View Post
I own a Fiesta which is due for 3rd(6months) free service...so far the service center guys at the place I booked have been pretty good.

Does this centre, you mention discretely, happen to be located near Sec'club?
It was Fortune Ford that was taken to task (in my exp Mody Ford dosen't rock either). The only good Ford service station was Sundaram, but unfortunately they are no longer are a Ford Dealer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks