Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2007, 20:56   #1
BHPian

HM playing hide and seek with cedia select

Guys,
I had been an avid fan of cedia and when I wanted to buy my next car i didnt want to look far. But i couldnt make up my mind because my commuting had grown to 25oo kms a month and a petrol car was beyond my reach with that kind of driving. Then I came to hit the news upon the LPG cedia select. But I am having doubts now, it has been coming since 2 months now! Articles allover the press and TV road tests atc, but the local dealer is unable to pin down a date of launch. First it was the ARRA certification, then it was that MMC wanted few changes in the engine ...now they say few cars are awaiting to go in to the lines but MMC is not giving the go ahead...all this makes me think that MMC and HM are playing hide and seek with the customers....IT IS THE FIRST TIME I AM GOING NEAR A MITSU DEALER AND IS IT WHAT TO BE EXPECTED? I am looking towards other mitsu owners /wannabe mitsu owner's feedbacks
Old 21st September 2007, 08:39   #2
BHPian

I am surprised since I have seen an LPG Cedia at Lathangi. Didn't know it is yet to hit the road.
Old 21st September 2007, 09:57   #3
BHPian

it's still not on road...infact all the auto shows it has featured have used the same white one I guess. Do you mean that you have seen one at the bangalore roads or showroom?
Old 21st September 2007, 15:53   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Talk to vid6639. He's under gainful employment at Lathangi and should be able to help open a few currently locked doors

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks