Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2007, 20:02   #1

Fortune Cars, Powai : Small work, big time

I had to replace a broken left side mirror on my Palio 1.2nv for a weekend trip and so called up the nearest Fiat service station to my home which is Fortune Cars at Powai. Booked an appointment on Wednesday for Friday 11:20 am. I called up Friday morning around 10 am and told the nice sounding lady on the phone to postpone my appointment to 1pm as I could not commit to the earlier time. She obliged.

I reached the service station around 12:45pm and was made to wait about half an hour till the person assigned to my car(they assign service executives or something to a batch of cars) arrived in the office. Reason given by the nice sounding lady was that he was attending to some other work since i was "late".

He told me that he will make the job papers and again disappeared for half an hour while I was in the waiting room watching the test match. He then called me up and introduced me to his CRM who would be taking over the proceedings since the former was busy. (LOL)

The car was parked with a number on it and I was again in the waiting room watching the match. The mirror was finally replaced and the car was ready by 5:15pm. But the job closing paperwork(done by the earlier "busy guy" took another half hour. So while I cant call it entirely pathetic, it took me 6 hours at the service station to replace a mirror assembly which actually took 15 minutes to be fitted. (fitting was done under my observation.)

I will be giving my car for oil change servicing and painting the black replaced mirror white (my car is white) this Wednesday. If they mess up my experience this time I will seriously consider servicing elsewhere.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks