Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2008, 23:41   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Isn't there a dealer named RNS Motors somewhere in bangalore ? There is a distinct similarity to this rrnsss, isn't there ?
I assure there is no connection, he is not trying to dish the competition. Don't judge Ram by his Id or post count, he our resident Gurkha expert. Check the link under his signature.
Old 9th January 2008, 00:25   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
I assure there is no connection, he is not trying to dish the competition. Don't judge Ram by his Id or post count, he our resident Gurkha expert. Check the link under his signature.
Thanks for the assurance samurai, we know that your word is your honour. You too rrnsss, i know how these things stick, FYI, i have never changed my password in the last 12 years. Even while working on mainframes where we had to change them every week, i used to alternate between the reverse & straight of the same password.
Old 9th January 2008, 02:01   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Even while working on mainframes where we had to change them every week, i used to alternate between the reverse & straight of the same password.
John, hope the password was not a palindrome or is it ? !
Old 9th January 2008, 09:44   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrnsss View Post
BTW Esteem lover, I have nothing to do with RNS motors. rrnsss is the first mainframe logon id I had in 1995 . So I kind of used it to generate my mail ids and kind of stuck to that as I never get "nickname already in use" when I use rrnsss.

Ram
OT: You can safely bet on that. No offence meant rrnsss, but to get such an ID the person should have committed a typo!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks