Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2008, 11:44   #1
BHPian

pathetic service of Access Hyundai,Chennai.

hello all,
this is just to bring out the pathetic service i had from Access Hyundai in chennai.These guys promised me the delivery by end of day afer my 3rd free service.I dint have complaints so far and all i nnede was good cleaning and adjustment of brakes,clutch....To my surprise theses guys delivered the car after just washing the exterior and interior and the water had not even dried inside....and moroeveer the dassh board waxing was not done and to mty hooror the brakes and clutch are still the same and are not tightened. wonder why these guys accept so many cars in a single day for service when they cant do even the basics they are supposed to for even half the no of cars and now im thining of changing my service centre from my next service.Could chennai guys throw any light on any other better service centres for hyundai/and also is there any way that i can post a online complaint to the top management of Tafe Access?
Old 23rd January 2008, 14:58   #2
BHPian

try Hyundai Motor Plaza. Only problem with them is the 2-3 weeks wait time for paid service.

But I find their service reliable. Earlier I tried Kun and I felt they tried to overstate things (like I have to replace suspension etc)
Old 23rd January 2008, 17:46   #3
Senior - BHPian

Nowa days, we are getting lot of complains about Hyundai delaers servercing. Anything wrong with them?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks