Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2008, 17:18   #1
BHPian

Kothari Hyundai, Pune -Dealer review

Hi
After lot of research on a net I finalize to go for SANTRO and here is a review of Kothari Hyundai, Tilak Road, Pune

I did first visit before the diwali to know about diwali offers and I meet sales executive Ajinkya Mehetare there. He is good guy explain me the various offers and details about the car in first meeting. Later he was doing good follow-up and then in second meeting after negotiations he agrees to provide basic accessories, Filming and seat covers for free. This is without much effort I got a good deal but to get more discount I decided to go for a car in the month of December.

During this one and half month Ajinkya was done a good job of follow up and ensuring that I will not go anywhere else. So I visited the showroom on 25th December to get a December discounts This time it was Rs. 25000/- cash discount and as agreed in diwali , sales executive was ready to give me all accessories, filming and seat covers for free . These was very good experience.

So I paid the booking amount and ask him to give me a car in first week of January since I wanted January registration. He promised me to deliver the car on 3rd or 4th Jan and ask me to confirm the date on 2nd Jan. Here also as promised my car was ready on 3rd Jan but I took a delivery on 4th due to personal reason. He asked me to come to showroom at 6:30 PM since there was more then 30 car to be delivered on that day , I reach there at 6:30 pm and within 15-20 minutes signs all required documents and my car was ready as promised with all the free accessories, filming etc.

We left the showroom at 7:30 pm after Poona and take some photos with car.
During my 1 hour there at the time of delivery , sales guy was always with me to assist all the things, I personally checked that car as per check list. Since it was rush at that time , he did not explain me all the functionalities but all the basic features, operations are well explained to me before taking delivery. So approach was till you done with delivery, every effort has been made to keep you smiling.

Finance also via kothari auto finance, it was hassle free and very quick service from Reliance consumer finance. I submitted the required docs at 2 PM and at I got a verification call at 3 PM and reliance executive was at my home at 3:30 PM for address verification on the same day. Within less then 5 working days my cheque was ready and handed over to Kothari. On the second day of delivery I got entire re-payment schedule and HDFC general insurance policy documents by courier.

Also on the send day only I receive HDFC general insurance policy documents. These is very good service
So overall I will give 9/10 points to kothari Hyundai, Tilak road, Pune as follows
First visit impression: 8/10
Follow up :9/10
Negotiation or deal 8/10
Finance 10/10
Explanation of all features 8/10
Delivery date 10/10

-Sandeep Joshi
Pune

Last edited by Technocrat : 28th February 2008 at 17:33. Reason: Added Paragraph breaks to make the post more readable
Old 28th November 2010, 03:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

I had booked a test drive for the i20 online in the last week of October. I received a call from customer care the same day informing me that a certain person from Kothari Hyundai will be contacting me soon for organising the test drive. I did not receive any call from them at all. About two weeks later, I happened to pass the showroom and thought I should drop in to ask about the test drive.
There were 3 ladies in the reception area, one of whom was busy on her phone. I said I was interested in the i20 crdi, and she pointed out the Magna model to me. I and my wife proceeded to look at the car. As we were interested in the Asta model, we asked to see that version if available. it was available but parked tightly between a wall and another car. It was impossible to open the doorn forget stepping in. I went back to the reception and reminded them about my test drive. After some confusion, they checked their records and found they indeed had a pending test drive request in my name. Despite a test drive car waiting outside they did not offer a test drive ( though i had booked one two weeks earlier). After exchanging some confused looks, we decided to leave the showroom.
However, in the meanwhile I have also test driven the SX4 VVT and Manza (even the much maligned tata service was streets ahead of the hyundai) No doubt the i20 is a good car (I managed a test drive at the other Hyundai showroom across town) but it has affected my opinion about Hyundai A**. if they are like this before selling the car, I am not confident about what A** will be given.
As for Kothari Hyundai, this smacks of nonchalance as they are bang in the centre of town. Hyundai better do some control checks, as they have lost at least 2 sure shot sales (my i20 and my cousins interest in the verna)

-2 to kothari hyundai pune

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks