Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2008, 22:12   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

New Honda dealership in B'lore -- Magnum Honda

Erstwhile Cauvery Ford is now going to open as Magnum Honda.

Kanakpura Road, Bangalore. Opposite Metro.

Expect the same level of service and quality as you used to get from Cauvery Ford.

Good news for Honda owners in South Bangalore (my dad!!). No need to go to Dakshin or Whitefield Honda to give the car for service.

Last edited by Nikhilb2008 : 16th June 2008 at 22:15.
Old 16th June 2008, 22:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Y'day I got the SMs on my mobile that a new Honda showroom has opened in K'pura road. I knew it was Magnum Honda (Cauvery Ford). The SMS came from the same mobile no of Cauvery Ford. Hope the engineers and technicians has been changed as per the car manufcturer.
Old 16th June 2008, 23:36   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Y'day I got the SMs on my mobile that a new Honda showroom has opened in K'pura road. I knew it was Magnum Honda (Cauvery Ford). The SMS came from the same mobile no of Cauvery Ford. Hope the engineers and technicians has been changed as per the car manufcturer.
Heh... no worries about that. From what I hear Honda is pretty strict when it comes to such matters. Even if the technicians are same, they would have undergone very rigorous training. If they havent, no way Honda will allow them to work in the dealership!!
Old 20th June 2008, 15:50   #4
Team-BHP Support

I received an update as well regarding the new dealership. While thats fine, the very fact that they FAILED to communicate the news of them closing down to their customers didnt go very well with me. Assume i have no idea about TBHP, and i am due for a service, or even if i have something to get attended to, and land up to where Cauvery Ford once stood, and Lo! I am shocked to see a Honda dealership!

Nikhil, i am sure you would get the word across to the management. I had a good experience with them, but the signing off could have been better.
Old 24th June 2008, 09:27   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Cauvery Ford still exist. Only as a service centre for Ford though.

It's good news to all Ford customers. Maybe that's why they didnt need to inform old customers!!
Old 1st October 2008, 12:29   #6
BHPian

What's your opinion about Magnum?

Hi folks,
My city is due for 35k service soon. Planning to try Magnum this time! Any opinions any one.

Mods-
How about doing a city survey/poll to find out the best dealer in the city for a particular make. That might help our members (especially in the bigger cities with multiple dealers? Just a thought..)
Old 1st October 2008, 16:01   #7
Senior - BHPian

Try Magnum Honda,
There isn't any rush over there like Whitefield Honda / Dakshin, so each vehicle will be given much detail.
I had been there for a minor job, they had done the job to my satisfaction
Old 6th October 2008, 11:31   #8
BHPian

Guys,
Do we have any other service station apart from the dealer locations in Bangalore for a Honda City? Can someone share his/her experience? Something like an authorized service station would be of great help. (thought I am not sure if Honda encourages or authroizes any third party service stations.)
Old 24th January 2009, 14:20   #9
Senior - BHPian

I saw a new Magnum Honda at Mekhri Circle, RMV above the flyover yesterday. Anyone know if they do service or is it only a showroom?
Old 16th March 2009, 18:24   #10
BHPian

On 26th my car will be celebrating its first year bash with me, when I am travelling I keep a close watch on the Honda cars and most of the car’s are now getting serviced by Magnum Honda (by the service sticker on rare number plate). I have not yet got my car serviced after it came to my position as I won’t use it much. But this time when I give it for service, I need to have a complete check done and also need to get the staring arms replaced as its gone week. Please can you guys let me know how is Magnum Honda doing when it comes to servicing? I don’t mind giving to Whitefield Honda as its maintained from the day one, but if I get a good service from Magnum Honda, then thinking of switching.
Old 16th March 2009, 22:26   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
I saw a new Magnum Honda at Mekhri Circle, RMV above the flyover yesterday. Anyone know if they do service or is it only a showroom?
It's only a showroom, the service bays are in Jayamahal road. It's easy to spot when you are coming from Cantt railway station towards Fun world. Just after crossing the under bridge on your left would be the service station.
Old 26th February 2010, 23:56   #12
Senior - BHPian

What's the plot behind RNS motors, Yeshwantpur on ring road? There's a Magnum Honda board.
Old 21st October 2010, 21:29   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
What's the plot behind RNS motors, Yeshwantpur on ring road? There's a Magnum Honda board.
Yes. They have started one workshop there.(no sales,only service).

Used it recently and very good facility with some great customer care experience.
Old 3rd November 2010, 13:13   #14
BHPian

Is there any feedback on this dealership? Has anybody tried this dealership in Kanakpura road? Are they any better than Whitefield or Dakshin?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks