Team-BHP - Best Maruti (MASS) Garage in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Best Maruti (MASS) Garage in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/45355-best-maruti-mass-garage-mumbai.html)

Hi,
I have a 97 m800 carb engined which i want to get it tuned properly coz
my regular garage's no good and i always end with black spark plugs
and poor FE.Heck i get black carbon soots everyday in my exhaust tail pipe.
Can anyone tell me where in Mumbai can i get a good job done on the carb and when i say good i mean real good ,not some roadside garage.
I want to get the carb overhaul as well.

Also i have the habit of removing my SRF K&N filter and replacing it with a stock one so that the mechanic does not screw up 3500 Rs. K&N.Will doing this cause the engine to run rich.
So please let me knowplease:

thanks

Hi All,

Need to get my 5 year old Maruti Wagon R serviced . Need some info regarding service stations available in the city apart from Sai,Millenium etc.

Also please let me know what all to get done and charges ...

I've very good experience sofar with M/s Vitesse Pvt. Ltd. (M.A.S.S.), Prabhadevi, Mumbai (phone: 24229747). They have well equiped workshop and expert mechanics. Take a prior appointment over telephone and the same day you'll get the car back if some major work is not require. They have a decent lounge, so one can wait their till get the car back. For Sumeet's M800 I would recommend Vitesse.

if u stay near goregaon or can get your car the name of the place is PATEL AUTO (it also has a bp fuel pump) they do a very good job. i have been to them since 4 years not a single complaint. the mechanics are good and they dont charge u a bomb u can trust them blindly

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaddiwale (Post 1108268)
I've very good experience sofar with M/s Vitesse Pvt. Ltd. (M.A.S.S.), Prabhadevi, Mumbai (phone: 24229747). They have well equiped workshop and expert mechanics. Take a prior appointment over telephone and the same day you'll get the car back if some major work is not require. They have a decent lounge, so one can wait their till get the car back. For Sumeet's M800 I would recommend Vitesse.

:thumbs up +1 to Vitesse. I was a customer for several years and was always impressed with the quality of work.

Dont have much idea about Vitesse may be a good one:thumbs up. For my WagonR's first 3 services were done in Spectra Ghatkopar. They are good but charge a bit more than market price. (example 1200 from Wheel Alignement & balancing for all 5 wheels).

after 3rd service i have taken my car to long jouney of 2500 Km to Nagpur & home town Durg. Waggy keeps touching 110 effortlessly.

Just shifted to pune searching a good MASS here. Help me for Pune please:

I have an appinment with Vitesse for my beast's first service on the 15th Jan 09.
Review to follow soon

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1119912)
:thumbs up +1 to Vitesse. I was a customer for several years and was always impressed with the quality of work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdesai_1981 (Post 1119323)
if u stay near goregaon or can get your car the name of the place is PATEL AUTO (it also has a bp fuel pump) they do a very good job. i have been to them since 4 years not a single complaint. the mechanics are good and they dont charge u a bomb u can trust them blindly

+1. Fast, professional, very reasonable charges and no prior booking required.

I have been servicing our WagonR Duo at Powai Auto works for the past 2 years. This is a Pune registered vehicle, servicing is excellent, done to specifications and we are very satisfied with him.

Although we know him locally is an added advantage. Takes cars on no prior booking does a good job, most important of all, he states if he's not able to procure parts at a short notice.

The owner wont gyp you. This is what stands out, he makes expectations very very clear does a great job.

This is located at Powai bang opposite the Powai Gate. (where the road turns towards IIT ) on Adi Shankaracharya Marg. (Hiranandani Side entrance before the Swarna Mandir).

Cheers
M M

@shabahmad:

Just picked up a WagonR for the wife. So, curious about Maruti service these days. My last experience with Maruti was a quite a while ago (a non-MPFI Esteem)

Do Spectra folks let you watch when they do service? I'm worried about things like engine oil change after reading through some of the forums here.

Spectra in Borivali East lets you watch the car being serviced. They will also let you oversee the oil change. I have found them to be VERY good and reliable.

Spectra in Malad (W) does not have any issues with you being in service area, service has been good.

I have a 2002 M800 MPFI which I want to get it tuned properly coz
My regular M.A.S.S (Benaka Motors Bangalore) is no good and I not happy with the fuel efficiency and more so the engine is not idling optimally.
Engine keeps on revving at higher rpm making it difficult for me to drive slowly in lower gears without using the clutch.
Can anyone tell me where in Bangalore (Near Indira Nagar) can I get a good job done?
Maruti owners please pitch in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by guptad42 (Post 1332737)
Do Spectra folks let you watch when they do service? I'm worried about things like engine oil change after reading through some of the forums here.

You can ask service advisor that you need to supervise oil change:).

In Ghatkopar they used to allow me in workshop but for 5-10 mins only. I used to view WIP from customer lounge. As my office is nearby I usually give my car on Weekdays when they have less load.

An Advice: Always review the car at the time of delevery and ask each and every entry which is written on job card. Always give feedback and raise issue when the feedback call comes after service.

Do not allow any additional work like engine coating or PU Coating/ Teflon/ interior cleaning from MASS these things can be done outside much cheaper.

Any good MASS in pune near magarpatta?

Hi,

Can anyone advice on the best place to get my Alto serviced in New Bombay or any place near to New Bombay (nerul)?