Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2008, 13:03   #1
Senior - BHPian

Autovista Service

Hi
has any BHPian got his car serviced from Autovista at Santacruz,kalina(mumbai)?
It's a MASS and planning to get my car serviced from there next time around.But i will like to know if anyone has any experience (good/bad) with them.
I used to take my car to Sai Service (Andheri),however last time i send my
car there for a tune up job they didnt do a good job.Billed me around 2000 bucks and the car started to misfire and make all sorts of funny noises
upon reaching home.

thanks

Last edited by sumeethaldankar : 5th October 2008 at 13:05.
Old 7th October 2008, 00:19   #2
BHPian

Hey the misfire could be a result of service and washing of engine bay and some water creating havoc did you do something after that or with just using it went away ? Sai Service at andheri is quite good !! No experience with autovista although Psst what car is your s ?
Regards
SaaJAn
Old 7th October 2008, 22:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-hawk View Post
Hey the misfire could be a result of service and washing of engine bay and some water creating havoc did you do something after that or with just using it went away ? Sai Service at andheri is quite good !! No experience with autovista although Psst what car is your s ?
Regards
SaaJAn
Hi,My car is a M800 (carb)
The car wasn't washed at all.I had given it for tuning,as i was driving home the car's exhaust started to sound like that of a bullet's.Instead of driving back to Andheri and prevent any damage to the engine took it to the local garage.The guy there said tappet setting was not done properly and the timing needed to be checked too.

Heck had given the car once to Kalpana motor (SV Road,close to shoppers stop) .When i got the car back,it failed to start later.
Got mad and fired the service advisor on the phone.Again had to call the local mechanic to fix it.

As of now i want to get the carb overhauled sometime soon as i am facing problems like black exhaust tail pipe and blackened spark plugs not to mention not great FE.Hence i was thinking of going to Autovista as Mouthshut.com had a good review on them

Still undecided though.

Last edited by sumeethaldankar : 7th October 2008 at 23:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks