Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2008, 17:00   #1

Radhakrishna Toyota, Hyderabad - Awesome people & service

Hello guys I have taken the delivery of Champagne Mica Metallic colored Corolla Altis 1.8VL from RK Toyota, Hyderabad on 17th,Oct'08.

Here is a review of my experience with the dealership.

I had taken the TD initially @ Harsha and was impressed by the car and the people there tried their best to explain all the features.
I then asked them about the exchange rate for my City, I was told that I could get close to 5.8L (2006 GXi model) but they wanted to see the car first. Later when I took my City for inspection they told me that my car is in excellent condition but the best price they can give me is 5.4L only. Also the in house Finance guy was pushing me to go for loan from HDFC and that he will get me the best rate in the market for 13% (when I enquired in the bank they told me it was 12%!!!)

One on my friends asked me to go to RKT when I told him that I was planning to buy Altis after selling my Honda City.
I went there on Saturday late in the evening, and talked to Mr Giri Babu who is the Sales Team leader there. I told him my condition to sell the car before I buy Altis and also the loan. The following Monday he came to my office along with his CGM Mr. Balaji and in house Finance head Mr. Kiran. Mr. Balaji promised me to get a best deal for my City and Mr. Kiran got me a loan deal which was/is best in the market.

As promised Mr Balaji arranged for the prospective buyers for my car and one of them liked my car very much and we agreed upon a deal though it was less than my expectation. Giri personally took care of getting the money from the buyer on the promised date.

They also got me a very good deal on the insurance for Altis. They never forced any in house insurance agent/policy on me.

On the delivery day Mr. Mathew explained all the details and functioning of various gadgets and switches in the car, how to operate them etc.

I had taken the PD checklist from team-bhp and guess what..... they too had a check list of what needs to be explained to the Customer. 30% of it was macthing in the list that I had taken with me.

They took me to their service area and explained the process of how service is done there and what the different equipments were for.

Finally when the time came to take the car delivery, the whole team including the CGM came down to congratulate, click some snaps and have a small ceremony. I was/am impressed by this gesture.

And guess what... the security guard at the gate refused to take any money/gift that I wanted to offer him!!!

Overall I can say that it was a very pleasant experience as opposed to my previous experience at Sundaram Honda showroom.

I hope they continue with the good Customer service and hopefully the A.S.S is also as good as Sales.

On a scale of 1-10 here are my ratings

1) Showroom ambience -- 8
2) Sales Team response/service -- 10
3) Finance Team response/service -- 10
4) Technical awareness of the people explaining the car -- 8
4) Location of the showroom -- 6
5) Overall experience of dealing with people @ RKT -- 10

I would definitely recommend people in Hyderabad to visit RKT before they make/take a decision.
Old 20th October 2008, 17:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

1) Good experience with good precise write-up.

2) The security gaurd not taking any money/gift is something that has left me shocked.
Our experience with most of the dealers are not the same. The security gaurd will ask as per the car. Baleno/Verna/Accent = more money than Wagon R/Santro.

3) And at most of the places the trend of taking shots are common or they are becoming common. In fact in my city, people are also doing Puja before the car is given to the car is handed over to the customer.
4) The fact that you have mentioned about the list is also quite surprising. I hope this becomes more common.
5) What did the car cost you ?
6) Can you post a initial review of Corolla Altis.

Last edited by aaggoswami : 20th October 2008 at 17:22.
Old 20th October 2008, 17:26   #3
Senior - BHPian

Its so nice to see such an review for an dealership. Hope others learn from this.
ya, waiting for the review of your machine.
Old 20th October 2008, 17:40   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations on the Altis, probably the first from Hyderabad.

Look forward to your initial ownership experience report and some pictures too.
Old 20th October 2008, 17:58   #5
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the buy, Venka!

Good to know about the nice experience that you had! Hope it continues the same for ever more!

And wishing you many more miles of happy motoring.
Old 20th October 2008, 19:16   #6
BHPian

@ venka007: congrats on your new ride mate!!!
kidly post some pics of the car. drive safe!!
Old 21st October 2008, 10:28   #7
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Always great to hear a positive dealership review! Kudos to the team at Radhakrishna Toyota for keeping you happy. Toyota consistently betters Honda on the crucial aftersales service aspect.

Now, you need to update us with an Altis ownership review.
Old 21st October 2008, 11:44   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venka007 View Post
And guess what... the security guard at the gate refused to take any money/gift that I wanted to offer him!!!
I congratulate you on your purchase, and based on my experience, your service experience should also be as good. If not, you can write to Toyota and wait for the fireworks.

Regarding the quote, I also have the same experience here. Given the great job done on my Corolla till now, I have often felt the need to give some money as a token of appreciation. But no one takes it.
Old 21st October 2008, 11:50   #9

My first experience with the car has been awesome, I bought the car on Friday and on Saturday I was stuck in the traffic jam for almost an hour. But I was enjoying sitting inside my altis, no tension of slow moving traffic and having to do clutch-gear-brake routine. The seat adjustments are awesome especially the one for low back support. I have just filled the tank and will submit more details about mileage, pickup, driving in Sports mode etc shortly.
Old 21st October 2008, 12:25   #10
BHPian

Congrats Venka! That was a good buy and wish you a good ride. Keep updates coming in on your ride. Hope to see some pics.

BTW, which other car did you consider?
Old 21st October 2008, 12:34   #11
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Venka! Where is the dealer located--i see you have given 6/10 rating for the location?
I too got stuck in the horrendous jam on Saturday, but it was for 2 long hours.
BTW, I saw a white Altis entering VBIT park today. Is it yours?
Old 21st October 2008, 13:08   #12
BHPian

Congrats Venka on buying your new car.

Please post some photos for us to have a look.

Best Regards/Satish Prabhu
Old 21st October 2008, 13:29   #13
BHPian

Congrats on your New Altis venka!
Please update us with the experience on your new car and also some pics..!

Drive safe
Old 21st October 2008, 13:54   #14
BHPian

congrats on buying the car.
the security gaurd not taking(infact not asking in first place) money is a very good thing.
also it looks that you were overall satisfied with the deal.what happened to the other dealer?.did they call you back/took your feedback on why you didnt took the vehicle from them?

ankit jhamb
Old 21st October 2008, 20:33   #15
Senior - BHPian

Good write up Venka. Looks like Radhakrishna Toyota is doing a fantastic job of keeping its customers happy. Wish you many years of driving pleasure in your new ride. Drive safe.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks