Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2008, 21:59   #16
BHPian

i saw a silver Altis (T/R number 0937) in front of my car at Jubilee Hills Check Post signal yesterday morning. great looking car! was it you?

i clicked 2 pix with my mobile.
Old 22nd October 2008, 12:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Congrats Venka! Where is the dealer located--i see you have given 6/10 rating for the location?
I too got stuck in the horrendous jam on Saturday, but it was for 2 long hours.
BTW, I saw a white Altis entering VBIT park today. Is it yours?
Thanks Vnabhi. The dealer is located at Sanathnagar, infact you have drive inside almost 1-2 kms from the junction closer towards the Sanathnagar bus terminus.

My Altis's color is Champagne Mica (very dark gold) and I work in RMS
Old 30th December 2008, 12:06   #18
BHPian

My vehicle has started pulling towards left, and I called up RadhaKrisha Toyota to help me in this, as we have to leave for Pune tomorrow morning

The Service advisors says that they are completely packed and will not be able to help me (being unsensitive to the fact that they are in-directly suggesting me to go go back to pune in the same consition as they also say that they do not advise me to visit any non-toyota centre. and any other toyota service station is way away rom here and with out schedule it would just not be possible eithet to visit anyone else.

when I explained the gravity of the situation and told him that I may need to update TKM (Toyota Kirloskar Motors) about this, he gave me hist manager 'Vijay Bhaskar Reddy' number.

I decided not to waste my efforts with him either, I called TKM and appraised them of the situation, they took all the details of the case and gave me one "Shriniwas - Manager Customer care" number and told me that they would also get in touch with the dealer from thier end.

I called up Shriniwas and appraise him of the situation (Also that I called TKM) he said he will check the situation and get back to me

which he did..he called back in 5 minutes and asked me to come over and assured me of best possible solutions.

will update you guys about the outcome later

Hey!! CAD, thanks for the address of the gas station

Cheers
Old 31st March 2009, 13:41   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venka007 View Post

I would definitely recommend people in Hyderabad to visit RKT before they make/take a decision.
I second that.

When I bought my Innova, I did not pay any booking money.

just walked into the dealership at 12.30 pm and drove out with the vehicle at 5.30 pm
Old 21st October 2009, 09:22   #20
Senior - BHPian

We took delivery of an innova from radhakrishna toyota yesteday. They waited for us till 9pm. Once we got there we asked for a few basic accessories like mud flaps, floor mats and muffler cutter. This they fixed at 9:30. The best part is there was no grumbling because of the delay they did all the processing with a smile on their face. They did a small puja and gave a sweet box too. Overall we were very happy with the staff and the way they delivered the car. They gave us the best deal of the 3 dealerships too. 25k cash discount.
Old 21st October 2009, 19:17   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude1988765 View Post
They waited for us till 9pm. Once we got there we asked for a few basic accessories like mud flaps, floor mats and muffler cutter. This they fixed at 9:30. The best part is there was no grumbling because of the delay they did all the processing with a smile on their face.
Delivering a car at 2130 hours with a smile! These are the kind of dealerships that contribute to the "Toyota" experience. Nice to hear of your experience and congrats on the Innova.
Old 22nd October 2009, 13:19   #22
Senior - BHPian

On second thoughts.. I should have purchased my Innova V from RK too...I was advised but ended up buying from Harsha toyota in Hyderbad as this dealership was just 4 kms from my home (6-7 mins drive).

Very Very average Sales experience ...I felt more pampered when I bought my Baleno from Maruti in 2005! Most of the things I wanted in the car were conveniently ignored as they chanded 4 different salespersons to talk to me.
Happy with the car though..it has exceeded all what I expected from the engine, handling and road grip (maybe the 225/60R15 Yoko C. Drives I have are to blame ) .

Only at speeds above 110 I long for a 6th gear in the car.

Last edited by Buffetfan : 22nd October 2009 at 13:24.
Old 22nd October 2009, 14:26   #23
Senior - BHPian

Sad that your initial sales experience was bad but their A.S.S is very good. My friend takes his innova there and the service advisor keeps calling him every month to find out how his car is doing plus he patiently listens to all his ccomplaints and 99% of the time gets it fixed. Even when the car goes for servicing he himself calls every hour and updates the status of the car.
Old 23rd October 2009, 13:31   #24
Senior - BHPian

Finished my first service today...

A. A hairline scratch that required a bit of rubbing..was left like that..I had to show him using my thumb that 90% of the scratch would have gone away even after rubbing a while as it did not run through the paint but was more of a smudge.
B. Had a loose dash panel (Surprising in a Toyota) ..that was not fixed
C. They broke the driver side carpet restrainers ...just to work on the carpet
D. Had Bought a neck rest pillow from the accessories shop that can be put around the neck area on the seat with the help of an elastic...the Toyota elastic lasted less than a month and got ripped at the seams...the accessories guy (Or maybe his replacement) was incredibly rude when I complained to him and asked me to contact customer relations and / or Toyota.

For A, B and C I did not have time and hence will go back / send my car back next week...

I had gone in for moulded mudflaps (the ones that sit flush with the car body) instead of the regular truck type pieces of rubber...they have put in the mudflaps from the old model innova. the new innova has a redesigned bumper and hence the linings do not match at the rear bumper...have now made them request (actually have been requesting for two weeks now) Toyota to get the same part for the new model.

On the Positive side the Customer Relationship Manager was very prompt and tried to solve all the issues that I brought up to him..including replacing the neck rest pillow free and reaching out to Toyota for getting the Mudflaps..only if all the others were like that team .

Well all in all..maybe I am expecting too much after my Maruti Ownership experience.

Last edited by Buffetfan : 23rd October 2009 at 13:37.
Old 24th October 2009, 10:57   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetfan View Post
Finished my first service today...

A. A hairline scratch that required a bit of rubbing..was left like that..I had to show him using my thumb that 90% of the scratch would have gone away even after rubbing a while as it did not run through the paint but was more of a smudge.
B. Had a loose dash panel (Surprising in a Toyota) ..that was not fixed
C. They broke the driver side carpet restrainers ...just to work on the carpet
D. Had Bought a neck rest pillow from the accessories shop that can be put around the neck area on the seat with the help of an elastic...the Toyota elastic lasted less than a month and got ripped at the seams...the accessories guy (Or maybe his replacement) was incredibly rude when I complained to him and asked me to contact customer relations and / or Toyota.

For A, B and C I did not have time and hence will go back / send my car back next week...

I had gone in for moulded mudflaps (the ones that sit flush with the car body) instead of the regular truck type pieces of rubber...they have put in the mudflaps from the old model innova. the new innova has a redesigned bumper and hence the linings do not match at the rear bumper...have now made them request (actually have been requesting for two weeks now) Toyota to get the same part for the new model.

On the Positive side the Customer Relationship Manager was very prompt and tried to solve all the issues that I brought up to him..including replacing the neck rest pillow free and reaching out to Toyota for getting the Mudflaps..only if all the others were like that team .

Well all in all..maybe I am expecting too much after my Maruti Ownership experience.
Thet is a pretty shoddy service experience. I always felt toyota service was always much better than maruti.
Old 24th October 2009, 17:51   #26
Senior - BHPian

forgot to add that the service book is lost as well..they misplaced it and will (hopefully) get me a new one ...a real comedy of errors

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks