Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2008, 00:28   #1
BHPian

Bad Experience with Honda Service Centre Bafna Auto, Pimpri - Pune

Honda Car Owner-Members - just to caution you of Bafna Auto, Pimpri Pune. Salient points of their dis-service to customers:
  • First they take 3 months to repair my flood damaged car.
  • On Delivery, I find the car body damaged with scratches galore. The tank barely had 2 Litres of petrol [I'd parked the car with them with atleast half the tank full - my mistake] - and all the tires had less than 20 PSI of air-pressure. The front left wheel had 12 psi. I was asked to get the air & the tank filled at a petrol pump nearby. There's no telling how unprofessional Honda people were.
  • I find the
    • wheel alignment gone totally wrong. Remember, the car has just done 30k KMs.
    • Car engine giving starting trouble. Car stops abruptly - and jerks at low speeds - could be a clutch plate issue. The bozos have replaced my clutch plate as well, for a hefty fee.
    • numerous scratches on the upholstery of my car
    • my car looks like a stink.
    • The AC stinks of grease mixture now - to complete the gloomy picture.
    • I look like a stupid jerk.
Wish I was in US - I would've sued these blue-pyjama-wearing honda bafna auto thugs and their midget Japanese masters out of existence. But alas, this is India and my lawyer tells me it might take a good while before we see them in court.

The least I could do is to post here. And hope google does its job in letting more people know NOT to buy a honda in India. Atleast NOT in Pune. Not from Bafna Auto.

Here's what my sig would read from now: Say NO to Honda thugs in India.
--
Say NO to Honda thugs in India.
agentsmith2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2008, 12:40   #2
BHPian

Even if manufactures have very good quality, the whole reputation can be spoiled by the service guys.
Old 18th November 2008, 12:54   #3
Team-BHP Support

What kind of flood damage? Are some of the issues mentioned problem that occurred over floods and then NOT fixed by the dealer, whereby you were charged?
Old 18th November 2008, 14:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Sad to hear your problems. We seem to have a plague of bad service centers across India. Is your car a Civic? Coz i remember seeing a thread about a Civic caught in flood waters sometime back?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks