Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2009, 12:26   #1
BHPian

A good toyota dealer in Gurgaon

Hi All
After an year in Chennai - am back in Delhi NCR. Shifted to Gurgaon

My Corolla is due for its annual service - I have learnt there are two dealers in Gurgaon

Grace Toyota and MGF toyota

Which would fellow BHPians suggest?

Awaiting your inputs

Thanks
Old 23rd January 2009, 14:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Have interacted with MGF. While it is competent and customer friendly, that extends only after you give the car. Prior appointment (my experience has been 3-4 days notice) is required and no pick up and drop (my experience again). If you can live with this, it is quite good.

As a result, I give my Corolla for servicing to Galaxy Toyota in Moti Nagar, even though my office and home is 25 kms from their service shop. They have pick up and drop (charge Rs. 300-350), do it on a 1-day or even less notice, and are very good. Have got 3 out of 4 services from them and have no cause for complaint. If you require, I can PM you the contact nos. (also available on website of toyota).
Old 1st February 2009, 02:03   #3
BHPian

Vasudeva - thanks for your advice ! Galaxy it is then - I will call them
Old 20th February 2015, 19:21   #4
BHPian

Re: A good toyota dealer in Gurgaon

Hi - kind of reactivating this topic. Post my poor Galaxy Toyota Moti Nagar experience in 2012 ( which other readers have also mentioned) switched to Grace Toyota. They are ok with servicing, but not struck me as the most competent.
My car now is making some noises on turning ( CV joints front axle, and a costly replacement) I want to first ascertain if a replacement is needed, and if yes, which dealership in Gurgaon/Delhi NCR can best handle it
Thanks for your responses

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks