Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2009, 13:47   #16
BHPian

Sterling Automobile TASC Noida Good only for regular service like oil , filter changes

but seems costly and Washing and cleaning is very poor , Given the washing contract to 3rd party.

Not able to diagnose the problem very well , may replace the part which is not faulty , tried to be disciplined one

Nawab was a better Choice but Close Down now
Old 6th February 2009, 18:34   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfyre View Post
Does anybody have something to tell about good / bad experiences with Trident Hyundai service centers at JP Nagar and/or Yeshwantpur?
Bad experience,
Didn't do a proper service to my santro & on top of it, they had taken out my tool kit and were literally not ready to give it out.
Thank god I had to loose my temper & proper slips(Job sheets) to get the tool kit back.
Would I ever get my vehicle serviced there once again ?
-NEVER
Old 10th February 2009, 10:50   #18
Senior - BHPian

RNS Motors - Yeshwantpur - Very Good

This place is home for our Maruti Cars - Omni & Exteem Vxi, we use to give our Omni for servicing here for 8yrs and sold it through the True Value with proper paperwork and our Esteem is still being serviced by them since 2003.

We get very good service and never felt like changing the service place and never feel like giving up our Maruti for any other vehicle.

Last edited by gowda79 : 10th February 2009 at 10:52.
Old 10th February 2009, 11:07   #19
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post

This place is home for our Maruti Cars - Omni & Exteem Vxi, we use to give our Omni for servicing here for 8yrs and sold it through the True Value with proper paperwork and our Esteem is still being serviced by them since 2003.

We get very good service and never felt like changing the service place and never feel like giving up our Maruti for any other vehicle.
I had mixed experience when dealing with this service station for my old Zen. Initially, they were excellent but later the quality was not upto the mark. My last service was done in early 2008 just before I sold the car and at that time, it was not a pleasant experience.

But overall, a good A.S.C.

I would also like to recommend Hariprasad Motors for FIAT cars. Upon entering the station, one will get a retro feeling of the early 90's. They are not all that well equipped with spare parts (which FIAT A.S.C has?), but the kind of attention they give is quite remarkable for a FIAT. The manager is Hariprasad and he is quite knowledgable about FIAT cars. The labour charges are amongst the lowest in Bangalore and one can get to see the servicing being done.

Greentracks, Hosur road experience was good in the beginning but I feel they lost the plot recently. Nothing that bad but nothing good too.
Old 10th February 2009, 11:10   #20
Senior - BHPian

Pinnacle Honda: Taking my car there from the the beginning (selling dealer). Competent and friendly. They allow access to the service bay. Good body shop. Good

Alok Automobiles: Best. I take my modded Octy there. Enough said!! Best

Jia Motors (Skoda): Hmmm..... all three.... good, bad and sometimes ugly

Mukesh Hyundai (Chetla): Pretty competent. Good

India Automobiles (GM): Blundering fools. Managed to scratch my day old Magnum. ORVM took 2 months to be delivered and fitted. But, full marks for follow up. Bad/ugly

Old 12th February 2009, 14:42   #21
BHPian

I think the first post should be made into a summarized review of all the service centers/dealerships commented on so far. And when this thread gets long enough, make it sticky...
Old 13th February 2009, 11:45   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
I agree with you here. I always used to get my Zen serviced from there. The customer service, service of the vehicle was always done to my satisfaction
Old 13th February 2009, 11:57   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Bangalore:

1. Suraksha Motors (Bomanahalli) -- GOOD for getting work done on Gypsy. I have got all my work done tehre and am pretty satisfied.

2. Green Tracks (FIAT): UGLY. Stay away until absolutely necessary. They were good some time back but they are horrible now.

3. Concorde (Mysore Road) (FIAT). Reasonably good/OK.
Old 13th February 2009, 16:03   #24
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Mumbai:

1. Vitesse (Maruti) : Outstanding service & job quality. One of the best doctors that you can take your Maruti to.

2. Sai Service (Maruti) : Absolutely ZERO ethics. One of the worst places you could take your Maruti to.

3. Auto Hangar (Mercedes) : Outstanding service & job quality. Too expensive though, and turnaround time is longer than usual.

4. Milestone (Mahindra) : Outstanding service & job quality. QUICK turnaround time too.

5. Linkway (Honda) : Job quality is excellent, service good. Very reasonably priced as well.

6. Arya (Honda) : Initial days, service was excellent. Now it is strictly okay. In addition, their level of familiarity with Hondas is not as strong as that of Linkway.

7. Tata Motors : Official company workshop at Worli. Service quality & work performed are excellent. Owned by Tata themselves, so there are inherent advantages.

8. Wasan Motors : Multiple brands. Most inethical guys you can deal with.

The above-mentioned compilation is from personal experiences. There are a lot more on hearsay which I'll probably save for later.
Old 13th February 2009, 16:21   #25
Senior - BHPian

GTO agree with you Vitesse is really good never owned a maruti till i got my swift and vitesse is really good unfrotunately I am not happy with inherent swift design issues. Stopped going to vitesse as I found Allied in union park khar ok and very very cheap for the small stuff and it is closer to me than prabhadevi.

Autohanger is good, expensive but they can take you for a ride if you don't get personally involved and ask questions which is not the case with vitesse you can blindly send your car with a 3rd person. They still have the good old goan/east indian staff

I wish we had Vitesse like Mercedes workshops in Mumbai I would ventrue into a Mercedes immediatley for the sky high service and reapair costs have really scared me and my family away from the brand. Even their competitors have launched 3/5year bumper to bumper warrenty programs but MB is sleeping!

Last edited by canonball : 13th February 2009 at 16:25.
Old 22nd February 2009, 21:38   #26

A service station that never has anything- Vipul motors, Noida

The most notorious MASS i have ever seen happens to be Vipul Mtors noida....the person in charge there assures me that the brakes will be thoroughly checked (I had complained for inefficient braking in my wagonr ...even at speeds of 60.) I sit there waiting for 3 hours like a duck and at the end they say that it is fine. However the next day i almost collided into an alto at the college. I ask them again about the issue and they tell me that saar it seems u do not know the proper method of braking...this sent me over the top and i went over to another MASS.

The other day i decided to get a gear lock from this place....again they didnt have the lock and asked me to wait...after a long time the guy finally shows up and tells me....U give me the gear lock and i will fix it.Again i was disillusioned about their service.Specially when their motto is--"The customer must be happy".

Guys if you know any good service station in or around noida then please tell it to me also.
Old 2nd March 2009, 16:31   #27
BANNED

Maruti Dealer in Cochin

Guys
Which is the the best service centre for maruti vehicles in Ernakulam? What you think of SAI service in Pathadippalam, cochin.(Its near my residence so would be easy for me)..Or do you recommend any other dealer? I am getting a slightly used swift diesel?(out of touch with Maruti thingy for last 6 years as I own a Lancer)...
Cheers
Dilip Kumar
Old 8th March 2009, 15:00   #28
BHPian

HMP chennai and their nonsense

Hey guys, i have put up a word doc with a list of the crazy events that have been happening since i bought my car at HMP chennai. Have a look at my thread.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...di-sx-abs.html
Old 9th March 2009, 10:55   #29
BHPian

Bangalore - Maruti:

Guys try out Suraksha Car Care on Hosur Road, near Silk board. I have first hand experience which was really good, mince is a Maruti ZEN 2001 MPFI model.

I had tried the BIMAL AUTO Agency at Mahadevpura, Whitefield and they are PATHETIC buch of non-competitive staff. Suraksha is a service only station and not a 'sales office' hence you can expect an excellent service for your Maruti.

Please share your experience in case you try out

Regards,
N
Old 9th March 2009, 11:54   #30
BHPian

For Chevrolet :-

Regent Motors, Okhla.

For Fiat :-

Elegant/Samyak ( East Delhi ), though not equipped with latest instruments and machines but has a bunch of guys who have experience in servcing FAIT cars.

ABS ( Gurgaon ), this place is equipped with latest instruments and machines, but is a bunch of guys from different car companies like, FAIT, TATA, FORD, TOYOTA, SKODA, below link will give you some idea of what i am talking about :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...n-gurgaon.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks