Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2009, 14:50   #16
BHPian

MASS at Thrissur

Hi, does anybody know a good Maruti service center at Thrissur? Eventhough there are lots of service centers at Thrissur, I am not able to select the right one. I have been giving my Zen (6 yrs old) to popular, but not satisfied with the cost of service. I knew another independent service center name Maruti Motors near Mission Hospital, but the owner Mr. Varghese has sold it to somebody it seems. He was an excellent guy and knew how to diagnose the vehicle. Moreover, he was very cost effective.

Does anybody know any excellent mechanics at thrissur (Authorized/Non-authorized)
Old 30th October 2009, 17:18   #17
BHPian

You can try Bosch Service station at Chowaloorpady, i am getting my Swift serviced there now and very happy with service and cost.
Old 12th November 2009, 14:48   #18
BHPian

Srikanth, I searched the Bosch website, but couldn't find this service center. One I could see was Mustang Motors in NH-47, near Marathakkara. Have you heard about this one?

Near mission quarters, there is a workshop named Maruthi Motors. The proprietor's name was Mr. Varghese (famously known as Varghesettan). I was very happy by giving my 800 for service over there. It seems he has sold the workshop to somebody else. Does anybody have any information as of whether he has opened a new one somewhere else?
Old 12th November 2009, 15:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

In my experience, Indus are quite okay. ( I dont know their status in Thrissur).
My last car was Maruti zen estillo and I bought it from Indus Kannur and all services done by them. When the service date is due, they used to call in advance and send some one to pick up the car for service and then drop it to my home (its about 40 kms from my home).
BTW, it all depends how the senior head in the particular branch(Service centre) run the show.!
Old 12th November 2009, 20:55   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
In my experience, Indus are quite okay. ( I dont know their status in Thrissur).
My last car was Maruti zen estillo and I bought it from Indus Kannur and all services done by them. When the service date is due, they used to call in advance and send some one to pick up the car for service and then drop it to my home (its about 40 kms from my home).
BTW, it all depends how the senior head in the particular branch(Service centre) run the show.!
I am not sure whether Indus has a service center at Thrissur, but for sure, I haven't heard anything great about them in thrissur. And yes, you are right, it depends from branch to branch.
Old 15th November 2009, 09:22   #21
BHPian

I have tried all the MASS in Trichur, and have had bad experience at all the places. Most reliable among MASS in Trichur is MOTOWINGS at Puzhakal for their quality of work.

Mustang motors charges are exorbitant.

I dont understand why Bosch Guruvayur is not listed in their site. Strange . .
Old 16th November 2009, 10:56   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
I have tried all the MASS in Trichur, and have had bad experience at all the places. Most reliable among MASS in Trichur is MOTOWINGS at Puzhakal for their quality of work.

Mustang motors charges are exorbitant.

I dont understand why Bosch Guruvayur is not listed in their site. Strange . .
How are the charges at Motowings? How do you find the quality of service and cost compared to Popular services at Paravattani?
Old 16th November 2009, 19:18   #23
BHPian

Charges are almost same with Popular, but service is better than Popular. But if you want nominal charges and good service try Bosch at Chowaloorpady (Near Guruvayur). I am getting my Swift serviced there now and really happy with the service and charges. Give it a try. The contact person there is Mr. Lohithakshan. He is famous for service of Mercedes Benz cars in Kerala.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks