Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2009, 13:29   #1
BHPian

KUN United Hafeezpet!

Today I complete one year stint with my Accent GLE!! And I must say that I am truly satisfied. This completion of year bring along with it the scheduled 3rd free service. So I took my car to KUN united Hafeezpet.

I have been talking to one Mr. Deepak there and he an absolute gem to have around you when you get your car for servicing. Called him up on monday afternoon and then took my car post lunch to KUN. The car had 10520 KMs on the ODO (thanks to the previous week's Hyderbad-Pune-Murud-Janjira trip. Travelogue yet be posted ) and few small issues. I handed over the list of issues that I had and then we went for a test drive of the car where all the problem which I mentioned were checked for and the reasons explained to me.

The car was lifted and all the under body nuts and bolts tightened. The wheels were rotated and alginement was done. There were few niggling sounds from the door of the car and they were properly atteneded to. I was with the car throughout the time and no one had any issues with that (even thoug they had a borad asking customers to stay in the lounge). There were 3 more rounds of test drives of the car with me till my satisfaction of the work done. The car was washed and vaccumed to my satisfaction. After this a TD for i20 was arranged for me and the car was called from KUN Kondapur. Meanwhile I puchased extended warranty for the 3rd and 4th year my car. The car was delivered on time at 6:30 PM.

Overall, the experience with KUN was great this time around. Mr. Deepak took proper interest in the car and my satisfaction.

I will be going there again for my car servicing in future.
Old 10th June 2009, 18:23   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Always a pleasure to hear of a positive after-sales experience. Kudo's to Deepak for making the brand look good & taking care of your car.
Old 10th June 2009, 19:13   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Always a pleasure to hear of a positive after-sales experience. Kudo's to Deepak for making the brand look good & taking care of your car.
I must add that the experience has been good because of the efforts put in by Deepak.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks