Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2009, 12:42   #1
Senior - BHPian

best hyundai dealer in kolkatta

friends, my cousin sold his wagon R last week and now looking to buy i10 or getz, he lives in kolkatta, so members from kol, please let me know who is the best dealer for hyundai in your city, names if known personally would be hellpful and service station details too if other then dealer is to be choosed from, my cousin lives in bhowanipur, hazra.Thanks in advance.
Old 22nd June 2009, 14:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

I have had great luck with Saini Hyundai, both dealership and service centre.

The dealership/service centre should be within 3-4 kms of your cousins residence.
Old 23rd June 2009, 16:25   #3
Senior - BHPian

Abhi thanks for your reply mate, will pass this on to him.Any personal contacts or name,number available?
Old 23rd June 2009, 18:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Try Spring Hyundai beside ITC Sonar Bangla. They are the youngest in town. Hence, better chances of a great deal.
For service, tell your cousin to visit Aloke Automobiles (behind Steel Junction/opposite Ganges Ford).
Old 1st July 2009, 18:24   #5
Senior - BHPian

Spring in your step

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post
Try Spring Hyundai beside ITC Sonar Bangla. They are the youngest in town. Hence, better chances of a great deal.
For service, tell your cousin to visit Aloke Automobiles (behind Steel Junction/opposite Ganges Ford).
Try Spring Hyundai for both sales and service.

I bought my Verna SX CRDI from them on September 2008. They had the best sales guy (who knew the car well and answered my "gyani" queries to the point). They allowed me a good and loooong TD. They did not promise freebies like other dealers, but offered the healthiest cash discount. This suited me (hard cash in hand is better than goodies with perceived value). They sat through patiently as I negotiated loan after loan, and even sent their own guy to our office when the Tata Finance person was not available for signing. Delivery was smooth except a few documentation issues (which got sorted out later). Only for the last issue, I give them 4 out of 5 stars.

As far as service is concerned, my car has had 2 so far, both at their workshop in Tangra (plus a third visit for an accident repair). They gave me a pickup and drop first time, and apologized profusely as their driver was not available during the second service. Quality of service has also been very good. Regular servicing has been done, my other complaints have been listened to and taken care of. Best part, everytime they've given me a little something that turned my "customer satisfaction" into "customer delight". First time it was free paint touch ups. Next time (for accident repair) they banged my mangled numberplate back into shape, repainted it and fixed it. Saved me the cost of buying a new one. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks