Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2009, 10:21   #1
BHPian

SVC guys damaged my ICE. What should I do? I have no hopes though

Hi All,
i had given my car for third free service . my system in Swift is kind of mis aligned and cannot be removed out. i had advsed the service advisor not to touch the system or tamper any settings which they had done previously. they made a note of it in job card. i left and got a call around 4 tat car is ready. i plugged my USB while going back home and to my horror component speaker were not working. i immediately took a u turn and took the car back. they checked all the possible thing and said it doesnt work. i thought they might have removed the AMP connection from battery.. checked AMP is not powering. checked the fuse n stuff. but by now i went under the seat to check the amp all the connnections were disconnected. the top case of amp i broken. i showed the service advisor and spoke with manager. manager promised to look into the issue and call back. which never happened for three weeks. when i called them day before yesterday they said they cant do anything in this matter as they have not done this. i spoke with even general manager. Even i took it to the dealer from where i had purcahsed it. he said he cant do any thing. i have to buy a new amp. Now im in dilema what should i do.

writing complain to maruti will it help. how to deal with this morons.

general manager says y dint u remove the amp and speakers while giving it for service. crap.

believe me this is not the first time im facing this problem. but have decided not to go.
i know i will not receive any rememdy but still checking with all knowledgeable guys opinions here.

thanks.
Old 14th August 2009, 14:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Which dealer is this? I had an experience where the output from my speakers suddenly went down after some repair work(rear shunt) on the car(They kept the car for a few days). When I pointed it out to them, the solution was to increase volume. But I knew that the output has gone down as I rarely use volume above a certain level. Further investigation revealed that my parcel shelf itself was changed, along with speakers. This would explain the delay in delivering my car, as they could not find my original parcel shelf and speakers and had to hunt around for it, and when they didnt find it they probably got it from another car. When I went back to them, the ***. GM for body works refused to accept the mistake and that the parcel tray and speakers were different. I put my foot down and said there is no way I am accepting the speakers which were not mine.

Wrote to Maruti in this regard and I get a call from the same ***. GM, saying he will fix things, but he was still not agreeing to replace the speakers. It helped that I knew the Sales GM, he intervened and replaced the speakers and parcel shelf with new ones. Bingo !! Volume back to normal !!

So hold your ground, write to Maruti and things will be set right.

Last edited by kuttapan : 14th August 2009 at 14:37.
Old 14th August 2009, 14:40   #3
BHPian

Which service centre in Bangalore is this? You can tell them that you are writing an email to Maruti regarding this, I am sure they will help you. Maruti does take the customer compliants seriously.
Old 14th August 2009, 14:49   #4
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Endofdayz,

Sorry to hear about your predicament. I'm keen to know which dealer this is in BLR. If you tell the MASS that you are lodging a complaint with MUL, they will take that very seriously and will resolve your problem.

Cheers,
gpa
Old 14th August 2009, 15:06   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa View Post
Endofdayz,

Sorry to hear about your predicament. I'm keen to know which dealer this is in BLR. If you tell the MASS that you are lodging a complaint with MUL, they will take that very seriously and will resolve your problem.

Cheers,
gpa
Hello All,
Its garuda autocraft (Showroom lalbagh) in kanakapura main road. i had maruti zen before. i use to service with them. they said to buy new car with them. i knew one of the person there. he was very friendly till i discussed with service manager everything was fine. after 3 weeks everyone changed there words and now as i told them it cant be repaired, they are like we will try to repair.

im like why should i take repaired product when my product was new. which had no problem.

i have already written to maruti. got acknowledgment saying we will get back to you. Anyways members do you have email address of maruti people, i dont have any. kindly help. atleast if they cant get my car system in shape i wil try my best other users shouldnt be effected.

those guys pointing finger at me that i had done something after taking delivery of the car and came back after 15 min.

then they even say why dont you remove the system and amp while giving it for service. what a pathetic reply. what willl ypu expect from them.

can you guys please pass on the maruti email address. i will surely teach them a lesson.

Last edited by Jaggu : 14th August 2009 at 15:35. Reason: Please take time to type in full english using proper punctuations. Thanks
Old 19th August 2009, 11:35   #6
BHPian

update

Hi All,
After discussion with you people, as i didnot get any direct email address i logged into maruti web site and logged a complaint regarding service and damaging my amplifier of the car. i received response today from maruti for the compaint logged to confirm the details of the service station with car model. i have sent the information. getting little hopes now. lets see. will keep everyone updated. Meanwhile do you guys have contact details of maruti guys whom i send a direct email. please help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks