Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2009, 10:20   #1
Senior - BHPian

Palio Service in Bangalore

Time for yearly service for my 1.2 ELX, so i call up Manipal Motors -they were my usual servicing station for the last 4 years and i was quite happy with them. Apparently they have stopped servicing Palio's for the last 3 months. They have suggested Prerana or Concorde instead.

I am in Old Airport Road - which service station is recommended by FIAT owners in Bangalore?

Interestingly isn't Manipal a Tata service station? How can they not service a FIAT car?
Old 9th October 2009, 11:01   #2
BHPian

Manipal has stopped taking Fiat cars for service indeed.From a source came to know that Manipal was not given to sale Nano ,Linea or Punto which kind of displeased them .
Anyway other places you can try is Mysore Road Concorde Motors -they are quite good though quite far from where you stay .They are considered the best in Bangalore when it comes to FIAT ASC .Other places are Green Tracks (they are now Fiat authorized ) .Prerena Old Madras road .
Other good places being (though not ASC ) but heard from others is Cartech Banswadi and Hariprasad Automobiles in Basanvagudi .
Old 9th October 2009, 13:20   #3
BHPian

I heard about Hariprasad as well, but always gave my car to Prerana on Hosur Road. They've always done an amazing job.

Somehow I've always kept away from Concorde after hearing all the horror stories about them.
Old 9th October 2009, 13:27   #4
BHPian

I have been going to Green Tracks (near Madiwala) for a year now, and I am extremely happy.
Old 9th October 2009, 13:36   #5
Senior - BHPian

thanks folks for the response.

@tamojoym: oh, well thats a bummer. Manipal in airport road, was a walking distance from my home :(
e1t1bet: Green Tracks is new to me. Are they popular? Do you have any contact numbers?
Old 11th October 2009, 13:00   #6
BHPian

GreenTracks in on SilkBoard junction. I have been going there for an year now and I am happy too. I will PM the contact number of Mr Babu there to you.
Old 11th October 2009, 14:57   #7
Senior - BHPian

Check Fiat India website. I recently checked the list of service centers for Chennai and they were all split in a way that certain stations were for service of puntos and certain ones for palio
Old 11th October 2009, 15:13   #8
Senior - BHPian

@chakri400: got ur message - thanks.
Old 12th October 2009, 18:33   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
@tamojoym: oh, well thats a bummer. Manipal in airport road, was a walking distance from my home :(
e1t1bet: Green Tracks is new to me. Are they popular? Do you have any contact numbers?
Tell me about it .Was around 7 km from where I live .I do not have the numbers of Green Tracks -but these are the contacts I got from the Fiat web site .

Service Center Name : Green Tracks Auto Services Pvt Ltd (FASC) Address :
17/4C, Rupena Agrahara, MadiwalaHosur Road
Bangalore, Karnataka
Pincode :560068
Contact Details :
Phone No : 080 -41206376
Mobile No : 9980122195
Fax No :080-41206366
Email : greentracks174c@yahoo.co.in

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks