Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2009, 14:25   #1
BHPian

Pune gets a Nissan showroom and a new Mercedes Benz showroom

While I had been to Pashankar Auto on Mumbai-Bangalore Bypass for my Spark's servicing got to see two showrooms :

1. Nissan showroom (opening shortly) right next to Pashankar Auto on Mumbai-Bangalore bypass. It is not owned by Pashankar.

2. Mercedes-Benz showroom where there used to be Deccan Honda on the same road. This is owned by B.U.Bhandari.

Seems that Mumbai-Bangalore Bypass road has become a new auto-hub of pune. It has Skoda (Europa Motors) , Maruti (My car) , Tata (B.U.Bhandari) , Toyota (DSK) , Honda (Crystal Honda) , GM & Audi (Pashankar Auto) , and now Nissan and Mercedes Benz . I have not mentioned Force Motors and Premier Auto.

--Vikrant
Old 28th November 2009, 16:48   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrantj View Post

Seems that Mumbai-Bangalore Bypass road has become a new auto-hub of pune. It has Skoda (Europa Motors) , Maruti (My car) , Tata (B.U.Bhandari) , Toyota (DSK) , Honda (Crystal Honda) , GM & Audi (Pashankar Auto) , and now Nissan and Mercedes Benz . I have not mentioned Force Motors and Premier Auto.
Also a Hyundai showroom right next to B U Bhandari Tata-Fiat service centre.

And I genuinely HATE the fact that of all the places the HIGHWAY is becoming an auto hub !!

I won't be surprised if I get to hear a news that some prospective customer taking a test drive has got involved in an accident on the highway (have already seen a test drive innova get hit on the highway)
Old 30th November 2009, 09:06   #3
BHPian

Well you have a point there. Octroi is the key factor here.

And about the test drives well what are the service roads for . But jokes apart yes it is safety and a traffic concern .

--Vikrant

Most Viewed