Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2010, 12:37   #1
BHPian

Cheat Hyundai Kothari.

I had asked for i10 AT TD thru hyundia site.

I got a call asking which dealer would be near to my place. It was found that Kothari would be near.

I get call 2, 3 times from dealer asking suitable time to come to my place for TD.
I also get call from hyundai customer care asking whether the dealer guys had come to my place and whether I have TDed the car - to which I replay in the negative.
I tell both the dealer guys n custo care guys that 6th or 7th Feb morning time would be fine.

But the guys havent turned up till now.

Now on 6th Feb morning, I get a courier thanking me to visit their showroom on 4th Feb - I havent visited their showroom at all!

This is a fraud since they are claming that I visited their place.
Also this has left a bad taste about hyundai cars and dealers.

1. Please provide appropriate hyundia email addresses so that I can escalate the matter, telling how their dealers are not addressing the potential customers but just passing the buck to customers by lying about the whole thing.
Current scenario is good for dealer appraisal to claim that they have catered to xyz number of customers and bad for customer.

2. Since I have signed the courier and then opened the letter, I guess I have acknowledged that I visited their showroom on 4th Feb - which I didnt do.
Though it is not a high priority thing, if you are unlucky in a highly unlikely situation, this might take me to troubles abt proving my physical whereabouts on that particular day.

What can I do to correct this?

Last edited by subscrive : 6th February 2010 at 12:44.
Old 6th February 2010, 13:20   #2
BHPian

Whatever that dealer done is unetical and it leaves bitter experienxe.
But you are also thinking too much, may be watching lot of suspense thrillers.
Old 6th February 2010, 14:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

+1

You need to take things less seriously with due deference!
Old 6th February 2010, 14:16   #4
BHPian

Hi subscrive,

All the delaers in pune are same. I have purchesed car with Sanjay and Kothari as well. So i am telling my experiance.

i have some contacts with some delear(i m not mentioning the name), if you want then PM me. I may help you.

P.S :- I am not a delear or not engaged with any benefit from the delear. just want to help a Bhpian friend.
Old 6th February 2010, 14:22   #5
BHPian

subscrive, this is a common practice among dealers. As everyone else said, you'r taking this a bit too seriously. Just call up customer care and tell them that you haven't got a TD of the vehicle and what the dealer did. That should be enough.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks