Team-BHP - Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/83644-capital-hyundai-sector-2-noida.html)

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc03986.jpg

Products SoldServices OfferedWhat I LikeWhat I Dont Like:Pricing :as per Hyundai's recommended rates. Can bargain for a bit of discounts on labour rates.

Speciality / USP : good all round service station for Hyundai cars. Old models do have a parts wait though (tucson, terracan, EF sonata etc.)

Contact Details

Cars that can be regularly serviced:

Santro
I 10getzI 20accent
VernaSonataelantra Cars that require wait for service parts (takes between 2 days to one week depending upon the nature of service and job)

SonataterracanTucson(Disclaimer: all the info as per interaction with workshop senior people. Contents maybe subject to change.)

Sid, thanks for recommending Capital Hyundai. The review is great but you parked it in the wrong category.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rules for TBHP Directory
6. No authorized car dealers or branded service centers in here. For those, the appropriate section is The Dealerships Forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica
  • My santro is handled by them since it was opened mid last year and till date, zero complaints from my side.

I didn't understand the job highlighted in bold, please explain.

Thanks for the recommendation, Sid. However, TSK13 is spot-on with his comment. The Team-BHP Directory is only for after-market product / service providers.

Moved to the Dealership section, which is where all authorised showrooms & workshops belong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk13 (Post 1938257)
I didn't understand the job highlighted in bold, please explain.

I think Sid wants to convey that the workshop is fairly new and was opened last year only.

thank mods for posting in the right section.
Yes, I wanted to say that this workshop was opened sometime in mid 2009 and has been serving me well since.

Ankit and Sid, thanks for the clarification. It seems to be a good choice in the lot of confusing Hyundai centers in NCR.

Hello sidindica, just a quick question, at capital hyundai are you allowed to stand and examine the work when the servicing is being done? I know they normally have a lounge with a transparent glass so that you can see the work being done in most hyundai service centers but I am in town from Mumbai and dont really trust anyone with my car. Thanks!

PS: Apologies if this question was asked in an inappropriate thread.

Thanks for the info sid, I'll be taking my 2000 model Santro in this weekend for servicing and CNG tuning (considering they've someone for that) to Capital, Sector 2. Went to Hankook Hyundai in Sector 57 for an estimate too, but I didn't like their setup... seemed a little costly too.

Update: Took my Santro this weekend for paid service to Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida. Very courteous SA, went with me to inspect the car, and pointed out things that needed changing. My car hasn't been serviced from a A.S.S. for a while, and it clearly shows. The experience and the technical details the A.S.S. goes into can only be dreamt of by a local garage. The major repair work was a new timing belt, as the old one had done its share of duty. Few minor repairs, engine decarbonization, throttle body cleaning, and the total comes out to be 10k. Will definitely consider again for my Santro's (and if I get an i10), servicing.

yesterday the power window motor of driver's side conked off, it needed replacement and my rear left door jaamed, its locking system needed check. Took the car to capital and also my interiors were "cleaned". And this was what I got in return and my was the last car to be delivered at 6:30 pm. There were oil spills on the rear rubber mat and grease marks on the doors plus dirt all round the carpet. Sad to see yet another of Hyundai's "elite" dealer going down in quality.

im writing an very pathetica experience of taking my Accent 1.6 to Capital Hyundai in Noida Sec-2.

during a regular service the mechanic dropped a bolt/nut into the engine head and they had to keep the car for 1 week just sort out the problem.

2nd visit was to their body shop to get the new front bumper fixed. they offered to do polishing to the car for 1400 rs, which i agreed to.

they car was kept for 10 days as they new bumper had to be painted and fixed to the car, also the polishing of the whol car.

big round white spots appeared on the whole car after few days of delivery. we took the car back to Capital Hyundai to show them the defects, their polisher told us that sir you car's paint has faded!

well that came as a shock when they said that the paint of the car has faded! the paint perfectly alright when the car was given to them and the defects appeared only after it was polished!

it was some kind of Fucot, Polyglaze treatment for the paint which has caused the white round spots on the paint.

we have told them to get the car re polished with 3M chemicals. lets see what happens now, since the car is with them.

Over time there service has gone down. I stopped going to them once the warranty of my accent expired.
My last experience with the body shop at their Sector 63 outlet was very bad. Gave them a feedback of 4

My experience there were mixed. I gave my i10 twice for servicing there when I was in Noida. First time I also asked them to do some body work (dent removal). They returned the car in 4 days without fixing the dents. The excuse was - Insurance didnt approve that!!!

Second time though it was just regular service. Car was returned same evening in immaculate condition. Was impressed with it that time.