Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:38   #1
BHPian

Fiat offered Movie Tickets!

Surprise!! Surprise!!

Today morning while I was in the gym I got a call from Tata Service station.Thinking that it's going to be yet another futile conversation over the performance of the car, I attended the call. But I was pleasantly taken aback when the man started the conversation with, "Sir, Fiat is offering you movie tickets". And here is how the converstaion went.

Sales Rep(SR): Sir, Good Morning! Fiat is offering you movie tickets for tomorrow.

I: Thank you. May I know what's it for?

SR: Sir, it is a part of ......
(He didn't know or couldn't convey the reason)

I: Alright, what movie is it?

SR: Sir, 'Madrasapatinam', '6.30pm show'

(+10 to Fiat. I became ecstatic because this movie is getting some rave reviews and is being touted as one of the best movies in Tamil in the past few years)

I: Good! In which Theater?

SR: Sir, 'Satyam Cinemas'

(+20. This is easily the best theater in Chennai)

I: Great! How many tickets?

SR: Sir, 4.

(+30. We are a family of 4 and this is just perfect)

I: Thank you. You can deliver the tickets at home.

SR: Sir, one more thing. You will get a coupon worth Rs. 200 for snacks.

(+40. This is great, a day out at the expense of Fiat)

I shared the conversation with my mom. But she wasn't enthusiastic. Reason - We watched this movie last week.

I was about to give -10 to Fiat as they should have offered the tickets at least before the 2nd week after release. But when everybody in my family loved the movie so much, I think we don't mind going again.

So there you go, Fiat offering movie tickets. Any other bhpians got such calls?

P.S: I was offered a platinum club membership last month. I haven't read what's it about. But they claim I can get all my repairs done at discounted rates.
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:43   #2
BHPian

Kool, I wonder if Hyundai is listerning to this! I want tockets for Thilalagadi Hyundai hasnt come out with the monsoon camp or even the free service camp in chennai for the past 3 months
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

This is unbelievable! Hope they give movie tickets every weekend to all Fiat owners. And also may be some massage sessions to cool down Fiat owners.

Last edited by arun1100 : 23rd July 2010 at 12:46.
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:49   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
Kool, I wonder if Hyundai is listerning to this! I want tockets for Thilalagadi Hyundai hasnt come out with the monsoon camp or even the free service camp in chennai for the past 3 months
Last week Hyundai sent me a laptop bag for some reason. I am guessing it would be because I was not happy with the last service. But still, why would they send me a laptop bag?
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:53   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by holysmoke View Post
Last week Hyundai sent me a laptop bag for some reason. I am guessing it would be because I was not happy with the last service. But still, why would they send me a laptop bag?
Why on earth a laptop bag? what if the customer doesnt have a laptop? they could have sent some gift coupons like free teflon coating, under body coating, free service or even a petrol coupon for 1500 rs! (or for the cost of the laptop bag)
Old 23rd July 2010, 13:58   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffHanger View Post
P.S: I was offered a platinum club membership last month. I haven't read what's it about. But they claim I can get all my repairs done at discounted rates.
A small correction here. I think it's Gold Club Membership and not Platinum Club. Will Check it out.
Old 23rd July 2010, 15:21   #7
BHPian

Fantastic!
I had received such movie tickets during my first year of buying my Car - Indica Xeta. However, it was offered by Pandit Auto, Pune and not Tata Motors.
Old 23rd July 2010, 17:42   #8
Senior - BHPian

I just received a call from my Tata service centre (Prerana Motors) telling me they were inviting me with my family for a hindi movie in a theatre on MG Rd on Sunday, they wanted to know how many tickets I would want for my family.
Old 24th July 2010, 13:33   #9
BHPian

Excellent!
Good Fiat & Dealers are trying in some way to improve the relationship.

Hey Guys make it sure that the call is genuine and the dealer themselves are giving these tickets as in Mumbai there was a case wherein when the family returned they found their house was burgled.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks