Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2010, 15:10   #1
RVG

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road

Hi ,

Car Details : Accent Viva Petrol - GLX, 43000 km

To begin with : I changed 4 tyres of my viva and got new set of XM1 + Energy(186/65/R14). After that ride was not that smooth as expected. I was getting some humming sound and vibrations. This time instead of going to Hyundai A.S.S. - Lakshmi , i wanted to try with new service station that is near to my house.

I went to EZDrive Car Care (Miyapur - Bolaram Road) on sunday evening. I explained my problem to Mr. Kishore and he asked one of his technician to have a test drive. He also agreed that some humming sound is coming at 1500 RPM third gear at 30-40 speed. As it was sunday he asked to take appointment and come again for re-check.
Mr. Kishore took my appointment for coming thursday and noted my mobile number. I thought i will not get any call, but to my surprise he called me on Wed night nad asked if i am visiting his workshop. Then i said yes.

Day 1 : Mr. Satish who looks after customers welcomed me and carefully understood my probelm. I already asked him to handover my car only to senior person. He did so and senior person took a test drive. He asked to check below things first :
1. All suspension check
2. Engine mounting / Gear box mounting.
3. Steering vibration check
4. Wheel bearings

I thought better to come on saturday and do all above things in front of my eyes. So again i took appointment on saturday morning.

Day 2 : Saturday morning
The same Technitian started working on the noted points. He started with the suspention. All shock were just 8 months old. So he didn't found any problem with that but front supension hub assembly was not good so changed that. Then he checked mountings. Wherever moutings/links are not good he advised to change.
Till eveing i was there and this technician was doing his job very patiently. Checking each and every part of suspension. I just asked to change AC belt and timing belt as well as it's 5.5 years. He first checked bothe belt and shoen me cracks on AC belt and advised to change only that as Timing belt was fine.
Also when onlift, while checking underbody of car technician noticed that part of silenser is not good and beacause of that he is getting that sound. So i aske dhime ot change that part as well.
Mr Satish made sure that he will get all material original only. and he did so.
During the course they noticed that coolant is not good and asked me to change. So i did so.

Time to test drive : I took the car out on road. I could feel the change of suspension comfort and original engine fire sound. But those vibrations was still bothering during 1500 rpm 30 speed. They will occur for a while and then disappaer as speed grows. So i asked to re-check. They first asked to do wheel balancing and alignment. Tyres were just week old so i told them that i will get done free of cost from my tyrevala. They aggreed.

Day 3 : Again that technician came along with me for long drive. Then he told me, sir nothing is wrong. These vibration will come but at that moment you have to just push the accelator. It might be because of load on engine at that moment.

I told the same thing to Mr. Satish, and he said may be we will call external person who looks after body vibrations. Some one from Wurth. I know that stuff of putting dampening pads etc.
So overall what i like about EZdrive miyapur
  • Well equipped
  • They are honest and will show you old part and why you should go for new one
  • They will make sure that you are totally satisfied with their service.
  • They do followup with you
  • technician that was doing my car was very senior and knowledgable. He worked in dubai as well. I really liked that fellow.
What they need to improve
  • Getting spare parts - need to do fast.
  • They should provide seat guards - Blue cover that A.S.S generally put on your seat before going for test drive with technician.
I have to again visit to see if Person from wurth can do something about these vibrations. Some photos of the workshop.
Phone no : 040-64505015. Mr. Satish/Mr Kishore

Attached Thumbnails
EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_227.jpg  

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_228.jpg  

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_229.jpg  

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_226.jpg  

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_232.jpg  

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_222.jpg  

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_230.jpg  

EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road-image_223.jpg  

RVG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2010, 18:01   #2
BHPian

Re: EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road

Good Review RVG.I take my Palio MJD to these guys for Wheel alignment/Balancing .They do it well and reasonably priced - Rs.575 to 600/ including 5 wheel balancing.But I doubt their expertise in Fiats,hence my reluctance to service my Palio there.
Where did you get the Michelin XM1's ,the same dealer ?How much did they cost and did the dealer buy any of your old tyres?please post the details.I too need to change my tyres which have clogged 47K.
Old 22nd December 2010, 11:52   #3
RVG

Re: EZDrive Car Care Miyapur - Bolaram Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton View Post
Good Review RVG.I take my Palio MJD to these guys for Wheel alignment/Balancing .They do it well and reasonably priced - Rs.575 to 600/ including 5 wheel balancing.But I doubt their expertise in Fiats,hence my reluctance to service my Palio there.
Where did you get the Michelin XM1's ,the same dealer ?How much did they cost and did the dealer buy any of your old tyres?please post the details.I too need to change my tyres which have clogged 47K.
Hi Alton,
Yes, true getting fiat expert is difficult. I changed 4 tyres (185/65/R14 XM1+) at Wheeltech Madhapur. I didn't ask any money for old tyres as i know this person for last 5-6 years. Costed me total 17K with below details :
1. 4 tyre
2. Nitrogen
3.Alignment + Wheel balancing
4. Another free service within 2 months.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks