Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2016, 17:08   #16
BHPian

Re: Service at Mody Ford Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agarwaka View Post
Revisiting this thread to describe my recent experience at Mody Ford's LB Nagar service station. I had sent my Ecosport for its 10,000 Km service and had mentioned that the handsfree control on the steering wheel worked erratically, asking them to check the connections / replace the switch if required. The advisor (Mohan) said it's working fine with them but they'll change it if the problem crops up again.

It's been a week since I got the car back and the erratic nature of the controls persists. I have been following up with him to get it changed but he says if it doesn't fail in front of him / service staff, he won't change it. I have tried making him understand that this is not a 10,000 km old tire, which if replaced with a new one, will give me additional benefit, but he's just unwilling to listen.

I escalated this issue to the service manager who asked me to leave the car with them for 3 days to observe this issue. Clearly not an option given that I travel >100 km / day. Waiting to hear back from him with a solution.

Very disappointed that I have to follow up so much for such a small issue. I am a Ford loyalist, this being my 3rd Ford car (after Ikon 1.6 & Fusion) but if this kind of 'service' persists, this will surely be my last ownership of the Blue Oval.
Why don't you try another service center? Abits or Secunderabad?
Old 30th March 2016, 17:17   #17
BHPian

Re: Service at Mody Ford Hyderabad

@Rohit_Quad Considering for next service. Given this is such a small issue, would prefer getting it sorted out here rather than re-investing time and effort at another service station.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks