Team-BHP - Car loan disbursal in another city.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Loans & Insurance (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/)
-   -   Car loan disbursal in another city. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/39809-car-loan-disbursal-another-city-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 1045307)
I bought the vehicle from Ludhiana, and registered it there, however loan was disbursed from HDFC office.
All banks gave me the option of purchasing from Delhi, and registering at another state

When was this and what documents were asked? Is there a different prcedure for this and would I need a co-applicant in at the place of registration?

Apologies for so many questions...Kind of stuck now with just about 15 days left to go.

No extra documents.
Same stuff.

But verification happened 2-3 times, once there in LDh and then twice in Delhi.
There were lots of delays too because the left hand of HDFC does not know whats the right one is doing

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 1046505)
No extra documents.
Same stuff.

But verification happened 2-3 times, once there in LDh and then twice in Delhi.
There were lots of delays too because the left hand of HDFC does not know whats the right one is doing

Checked about this. HDFC, ICICI and Axis all deny any such procedure of loan. Say that it has been stopped and cannot be done at all.

I have mentioned that this is a gift for parents and we will be paying the loan. Any other ways??

If any of our bangalore team mates can tell me if they have done this also if they can give me contact details of the loan rep it would be really helpfull.

Umm, for this to happen
1. The car has to be in your name
2. You need address proof of your native place.
I suggest you talk to a branch in your native place, and tell them that you work in another city.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 1048122)
Umm, for this to happen
1. The car has to be in your name
2. You need address proof of your native place.
I suggest you talk to a branch in your native place, and tell them that you work in another city.

Doing just that. Will keep you updated what happens.

Reopening an old thread - has anyone done this in the recent past? Is it better to do it through nationalised banks or private banks? Please help!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorsaLove (Post 1050258)
Doing just that. Will keep you updated what happens.

Did it work? I am planning to do the same thing in next couple of months.

Why not contact the car dealer itself? They would do anything to get the loan through so that they get a sale. Lot of car companies are tied up with banks o provide vehicle loans, and I would always start from there

Quote:

Originally Posted by dass (Post 3526261)
Why not contact the car dealer itself? They would do anything to get the loan through so that they get a sale. Lot of car companies are tied up with banks o provide vehicle loans, and I would always start from there

I did do that, however they tied up with Yes bank and they are fine with giving me the loan provided I provide details of my parents as they live in Gurgaon, where the loan is required and i stay and work in Hyderabad.

They are providing me loan at 12.9%. The thing is that I am looking for a cheaper rate of interest and wanted to know if there was a procedure to get an outstation loan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhimanyu_singh (Post 3526652)
I could get it from HDFC.

HDFC is one of the costly loan providers. I would suggest you check with any PSU banks. Another option would be to check with the local dealer in Hyderabad, if he has a subsidiary at the place where your parents are and if he can deliver the car there, while the financials are here.

I am no expert in this, but would like for others to confirm on the question please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dass (Post 3526656)
HDFC is one of the costly loan providers.

I agree they are.

However there are two reasons for me to go for HDFC:
- Salary account benefits (lower rate and little processing fee)
- Not all banks give loans for superbikes, esp PSUs. (getting an HD Superlow btw)

Another problem is that everyone says its too early since I'll get the bike in November. But i want to put things in motion before the bike lands in Ggaon.

Just wanted to check if such thing exists and how to get it smoothly.

Quote:

They are providing me loan at 12.9%. The thing is that I am looking for a cheaper rate of interest and wanted to know if there was a procedure to get an outstation loan.
This looks little higher ROI , you can even go for a personal loan for such amounts

This maybe the wrong thread but what should be a good rate of interest, considering yes bank is giving me at 12.9% reducing interest rate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhimanyu_singh (Post 3527099)
This maybe the wrong thread but what should be a good rate of interest, considering yes bank is giving me at 12.9% reducing interest rate.

OT: You can try in http://www.policybazaar.com/loans/car-loan.aspx
Here's another view from AllBankingSolutions.Com: http://www.allbankingsolutions.com/L...-Car-Loans.htm

I think the questions Abhimanyu posted here are for super bikes and not for a car loanlol:

See below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhimanyu_singh (Post 3526748)
- Not all banks give loans for superbikes, esp PSUs. (getting an HD Superlow btw)

Another problem is that everyone says its too early since

It is never too early buddy, however I do not know about loans for bikes, leave alone super bikes. All my comments below were in an understanding that this is for a car loan.