Team-BHP - Car loan disbursal in another city.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Loans & Insurance (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/)
-   -   Car loan disbursal in another city. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/39809-car-loan-disbursal-another-city-3.html)

I know its never too early, thats why i want to get this thing rolling.

However I am back to Square-1. Still no clue about what I will finally end up doing. Getting a super bike loan from PSU sounds like a nightmare, although its cheaper by 1-2%.

Hi friends, with some hopes I am reviving this old dead thread.
I am working and staying in Bangalore and my parents are in Mathura, UP. I am planning to gift them the new Tata Zest. I do not have any address proof from Mathura and have all needed docs of my Bangalore address. I want to get loan at Bangalore for a car that will be purchased and registered at Mathura. SBI centralized customer care confirmed that it is possible but depends totally on the branch, which I inquired with 2 branches near to my place, HSR layout but they have denied. Now, HDFC car loan dept has confirmed that they do it and during the festive season, the ROI is 10.50%, she also mentioned some corporate discount, whatever. It sounds good but the car has long 2 months waiting period and I am not sure if at that time they will give the special 10.50% or will the scheme get over and it will jump back to usual ~12%. Also, I would love if SBI can provide loan at Bangalore itself. Request you all to provide some info if anybody else has done it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsashishsharma (Post 3563049)
Hi friends, with some hopes I am reviving this old dead thread.
I am working and staying in Bangalore and my parents are in Mathura, UP. I am planning to gift them the new Tata Zest. I do not have any address proof from Mathura and have all needed docs of my Bangalore address. I want to get loan at Bangalore for a car that will be purchased and registered at Mathura. SBI centralized customer care confirmed that it is possible but depends totally on the branch, which I inquired with 2 branches near to my place, HSR layout but they have denied. Now, HDFC car loan dept has confirmed that they do it and during the festive season, the ROI is 10.50%, she also mentioned some corporate discount, whatever. It sounds good but the car has long 2 months waiting period and I am not sure if at that time they will give the special 10.50% or will the scheme get over and it will jump back to usual ~12%. Also, I would love if SBI can provide loan at Bangalore itself. Request you all to provide some info if anybody else has done it.

I took a loan recently from a city i work and bought the car from another state and got it registered there. The bank was Axis bank.

Now you got to have address proofs at both the places and both the loan and the registration have to be in your name.

Guys. I have an urgent query. I managed to get a great deal on a Jimny 2023 model. I've paid the booking amount and everything is fine and dandy between me and NEXA. However, the bank, after green lighting everything is kicking up a huge fuss to disburse the amount stating the following:

They have said that I've gotten a discount of 3 lakhs which they cannot show in the system directly, that's why my file is getting delayed. NEXA on the other hand has said that I need to close this by the 31st, else I'll lose out on the offer. Is this standard issue from the bank (Axis)? It's been nearly a month since I've started the process. Last week, I even asked if I should just take it up with another financer as I still had time to get the process done elsewhere, and they said no, that they would get it done. Is there any recourse to be had here? Can I take them to consumer court for defrauding me by assuring me that they would get this done? If I lose out on the offer, can I take them to court for damages of the value that I've lost on the offer? Because then I'd have to pay the balance amount out of pocket. I'm going to meet the branch manager tomorrow and would like to go armed with as much information as possible.