Old 11th February 2006, 16:35   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi1771
has anyone been to the motorshow which is held at bandra-kurla complex mumbai
Plannin sunday if i come will be in my Isuzu Piazza
Old 11th February 2006, 16:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

yup- just been there yesterday. kind of a disappointment if you go there to see new exciting cars or budding launches. the only car worth watching there was the mini cooper from the webasto stall. a poorly done up "formula" car was there in one of the other halls, but the main thing that got me interested was the engine used in it-yamaha R6. rest were okie-dokie, with the usual stuff that you see- the entry point was covered by modded palios with H-U-G-E JBL subs that seemed to shake the entire ground. then there was the ford stall, TVS (who showcased apache) , skoda (which showcased the laura manual, and it was in this very hall that i made my first "skoda mistake"- on my first glance from 50 feet away, i mistook the superb grill for the laura grill.), and mahindra (the scorpio passion and bolero S.E invader were nice. but both didn't have 4WD, even as an optional upgrade. and guess what- the red scorpio passion crde comes at 11.5 lacs on-road; sheesh...).

the other stalls showcased some scale models, HID lamps, car entertainment systems, etc. also on display was the san storm. the area of particular interest to me, was the delphi stall. they showcased their range, and some neat cut-sections of their fuel injection systems.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks