Team-BHP - Its Come - New Ford Fiesta
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Its Come - New Ford Fiesta (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/10586-its-come-new-ford-fiesta.html)

Hey guys,
We finally got our Fiesta on the 24th of Jan.
I know i am posting this quite late as the car has already done 1500km but my comp hasn't been working.
Anyways i will be posting the review soon so wait for it.
Oh and expect better more detailed pics too soon once i get the time and the camera has batteries.
Oh its a silver Fiesta 1.4 TDCi ZXi and no mods are planned as this is going to be chaueffuer driven atleast for now. Waiting for my license.
Cheers,
Enjoy

Congratulations.

U can't plan mods anyways till Pete has some good news. :)

hey congrats..
Fiesta TDCi is an intelligent choice for city driving.

Thanks guys,
we have taken the Fiesta to Pune also once but i have some issues with it which i will mention in my review. Just removed the rear seat plastic today.

Congrats Lambo. What was the OTR price and whats the FE like.

Forgot to ask:

ABS,yes??

ABS was a no-no. Delivery was too long and those guys were irritating me alot.
OTR price is 852 K for company reg, Mumbai and average is 14kmpl in Mumbai and a Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai run in proper traffic in both Mumbai and Pune, it gave 16.
Should improve after service.
Those guys are saying we will have to wait 2 months for the RC book. What should i do?

Hey congrats!....
Just wondering... RC book?... is it really a book?... or its just for company reg.
My Car's RC looks like a bloody credit card!

I dunno but Fiesta from the sides looks like built on Ikon platform.

Is this true?

btw Congrats on your new car LAMBO.

Congrats you have a very diverse garage, atleast one from each segment :thumbs up

for 871 u could get the top line one !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLK
Hey congrats!....
Just wondering... RC book?... is it really a book?... or its just for company reg.
My Car's RC looks like a bloody credit card!

Congrats @lambo ..

Yes, nowadays RC is something like a credit card with a chip .. and here too it takes at least 6 weeks ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
Hey guys,
We finally got our Fiesta on the 24th of Jan.
I know i am posting this quite late as the car has already done 1500km but my comp hasn't been working.
Anyways i will be posting the review soon so wait for it.
Oh and expect better more detailed pics too soon once i get the time and the camera has batteries.
Oh its a silver Fiesta 1.4 TDCi ZXi and no mods are planned as this is going to be chaueffuer driven atleast for now. Waiting for my license.
Cheers,
Enjoy

Hey Lambo, welcome to the Fiesta Club! I've been lackadaisical about posting pics as well. Have a wonderful drive! Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesal
for 871 u could get the top line one !!!

The TDCI price is actually a few K more than the top of the line SXI; I guess Lambo went for diesel for the lower recurring running costs

hi lambo - congrats on your new car

may you get your license soon and drive safe ..