Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2011, 18:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mercedes-Benz Driving academy to be setup in New Delhi!

Wonderful news for all it seems Mercedes-Benz India will be the official automobile partner for the Indian F1 Race and along with it they will also setup a driving academy, details of which will be out by November and this will help promote motorsports in the country and they expect to start this officially by January 2012.

Wonderful news as I have been into one of these in the USA and believe me the experience is beyond what words describe, cannot wait to go for one soon and being able to drive a SLS on the track would only add to the pleasure.

After United States, Germany and China, India will be the 4th country in the world to get this? Awesome isn't it?

Driving Academy

Also the news about them being the sole official partner for the race, including supply of safety cars etc. which I believe is a part of their FIA contract if I am not wrong?

Mercedes-India to be official partner of the Indian F1 race

Best news ever,

Regards,

P.S : Off topic, but my 1000th post, a true befitting one and that too related to the greatest car maker ever!

Last edited by n_aditya : 26th August 2011 at 08:43. Reason: edited to correct the launch date from 2011 to 2012
S350L-E240 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 19:34   #2
AVR
BHPian

Re: Mercedes-Benz Driving academy to be setup in New Delhi!

Awesome buddy!
Can anyone just walk in? Lets now plan this out for sure.
And I like your double standards about driving a 530 and praising the three pointed star . Lol
Old 24th August 2011, 19:45   #3
Senior - BHPian

There is a Mercedes Benz driving academy in UK too and I have been there and had done some driving on their test tracks.
Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy | Home

If you search for MB driving academies they are in lot of countries but its good that India would have one too. Hope its at the same standards as the rest of the world.
Old 24th August 2011, 19:45   #4
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic another first from the Three pointed star. They are indeed very serious about India then! Good to see their efforts and interest.
Old 25th August 2011, 12:09   #5
Senior - BHPian

AVR,
Yes will be open to public and not only mercedes customers, all pricing etc. Will be known in due time, but I assume it should be aggressive what I am more keen on is to know what vehicles will they have?

Lol and no double standards, heart will always be with mercedes but brains with bmw esp. The 5 and their indian management and dealers.

Regards,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks