Team-BHP - Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" for Bangalore BHPians. EDIT : Report Pg. 10 onward
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" for Bangalore BHPians. EDIT : Report Pg. 10 onward (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/107359-fords-driving-skills-life-bangalore-bhpians-edit-report-pg-10-onward-9.html)

Shall we create a list af attendees batch-wise, to make carpooling plans easier.

Morning batch:
1. ch.nathan, Banaswadi

Afternoon batch:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch.nathan (Post 2505013)
Shall we create a list of attendees batch-wise, to make carpooling plans easier.

Morning batch:
1. ch.nathan, Banaswadi

Afternoon batch:
1.Deepak, Maratahalli

Updated my details. Look forward to meet TBHPians

I havn't recd any call ? So does it mean am in morning batch

I have been allotted the morning slot. I am driving/riding (depending on number of people) from JP Nagar 7th phase (brigade gardenia/millenium) area. Anyone interested in carpooling?

This one's for a Bangalore-based MOD :

Instead of everyone posting where they are startin from and/or interested in car pooling, how about a MOD create a poll listing major starting points in the city (BTM, Jayanagar, IIM, Marathahalli, HAL, Yeswantpur etc.) so those attending can post their choice.

It would be easier for someone to co-ordinate car pooling then.

Anyone travelling from Whitefield/Marathahalli for the morning slot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by black12rr (Post 2504442)
Any body from JP nagar side or Kanakapura metro side ?.
Don't think I can get the car ,if not car pool ,nothing like a good sunday morning ride on bike :D .

Are you in the morning batch or afternoon?

I am in the 2.00pm batch and I will be leaving from Kumaraswamy Layout. I can pick you up from some place close to you.

Check PM for my number.

I went to this program today at Lathangi Ford, Bangalore after checking out DSFL page on the Facebook (since I was late to figure out the TBHP meet thread). It was very informative and included theory and practicals. The number of people who turned up was low in comparison to the RSVPs.

Also, most people who had turned up their had very good feedback on the quality of the discussions on the forum and told me to pass the kudos to the folks here and they also had another feedback of difficulty in getting membership approval.

I had chosen the morning slot but due to certain conditions in my appt, I can't make it for the 10am slot. Is there anyone who'd like to swap?

If there's no one, I'll be going at 2pm anyway :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by libranof1987
I had chosen the morning slot but due to certain conditions in my appt, I can't make it for the 10am slot. Is there anyone who'd like to swap?

If there's no one, I'll be going at 2pm anyway :D

Iam in the afternoon slot as well. I stay in C V Ramannagar. Wondering if I should take my bike or car. We can car pool, if that's ok with you.:-)

Back from the morning session!
It was a useful session, and the practical session was fun.
Was nice catching up with fellow members.
Thank you Ford and Thank you Team-BHP!
Waiting for the pics.

And yes, I finally spotted the H4Wk:D

Very informative session. Liked the practical session.
Was also useful in knowing the faces behind the tbhp id's :)

Just back from the session.
Was nice meeting so many TBHPians.
The practicals were also interesting. Although we didn't learn anything "new" per se, it was a good revision nonetheless.

I did not take any pics since the H4WK was in town :p

I came back to the showroom from the practicals in the demo Figo that had gone with us. I was quite impressed by its ride quality. The engine (petrol) was a different story altogether.

Any mods around at metro ford now? or someone involved in the mgmt at tbhp? Need a quick word

Was a good session. Audio/visual arrangements could have been slightly better. Got to see many faces behind the handles. Thanks to Ford and TBHP!