Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2011, 00:00   #121
BHPian

Re: Another Laura TSi thread..But got an accidental car instead !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW2010 View Post
@Ascari.

The problem is not about the sales or the car itself. Its the service and the off hand attitude of these skoda folks.

Just put yourself in Harish or Low's shoe and ask yourself honestly if skoda is treating you good.

If you feel thats alright, then there is very little anyone can help you convince that Skoda is not really bothered about their customers.

No one would want to be where Harish is or Low is in now. And skoda for its part doesnt car at all.

Guys, lets start reposting the messages again in Skoda.
Sir,

I am not for one moment claiming that what Skoda has done to Harish or Low is right.I feel for them as much you.Instead of enjoying their cars bought with their hard earned money they are fighting a futile battle against the company.Skoda India needs to respect their customers and try to resolve their problems amicably and as soon as bought to light.However I was of the opinion that things should not be generalized.I wanted put my perspective across of being a satisfied Skoda customer.

Peace
Old 30th September 2011, 00:20   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh87 View Post
This is really sad and pathetic on part of Skoda India.
LBM, let me know if I can be of any help. Just bought a Yeti last month, and after reding this, I am in doubt about my decision.

But I guess this horrible sales and support is true with most German/Germanic brands, they have the worst people you can find, selling their products in India, I have bad experiences with Schindler, Siemens, Grohe in the past.
agree with you, a friend of mine had given his E class for second service & when he got the car back after few kms the engine oil light came up, he got paranoid opened the bonnet & guess what the oil cap wasn't there, he toke this issue with the main people of mercedes india & got the service done again after they got the car picked up from him. so much for merc??
Old 30th September 2011, 02:22   #123

Very sad but hey , I won't show my sympathy to you friend, time for War now. This is Gross and just not acceptable. No room for negotiation , only a full new replacement will do. I presently own Octavia 1.9 TDI (2007 Limited Edition Model, my second Octy) , my first being 2002 Model Ambiente which I sold in 2007 and again purchased another Octy. Frankly speaking, I am, if not skoda , a true Octavia lover , this Car is one heck of a machine , but like a true Auto Enthusiast , I fully support you in your war against Skoda or an Auto Maker for that matter...I understand and fully agree that Skoda Guys are arrogant having dealt with number of them in my 8+ years of ownership of skoda Cars.

I am the rough kind of guy who even doesn't tolerate rude behaviour of people at front desks at A** and have in fact enjoyed free car washes as a measure of image building by Skoda as a reaction to my complaints.

I have supported you in a little way to at least spread awareness about your case through following platforms.

Accidental and repainted car sold to a customer - Skoda , whas happening ???? | Facebook

Accidental and repainted car sold to a customer - Skoda , whas happening ???? | Facebook

and also shared the same on other communities of Indian Cars. I really don't know when they can get deleted but I promise, I will keep reposting as and when I feel I should.

All the best for your Case and keep us posted.

Digvijay
Old 30th September 2011, 07:52   #124
BHPian

It seems to me that the allure of the skoda cars inevitably changes the opinion of those who initially were a bit wary of getting close to them, let alone buying them. However, once the enticement of the product seen in its form in showrooms gets on, the irresistability to TD them and get into the car to scrutinize it oneself , etc... such things take hold of a prospective buyer. After this experience gets them enamored about the product to an extent that they want to buy it!. Its irronical though ,that once that car comes to service at skoda ASC, its the very same dealers who shall tarnish whatever little image left of skoda cars, by thier shoddy service , at the expense of thier gullible customers. Who shall, henceforth avow never to buy a skoda car. Such being the traggic case of skoda car buyers.

"Well, as far as one is concerned, I shall solemly avow ,-- that after reading the bad experience of many TBHPians who ended up hard done by skoda ASC-- shall never touch let alone buy a skoda car."

I think , its time that we TBHPians start taking this 'solemn vow' to abstain from ever taking a decision 'to buy a skoda car'.
Old 30th September 2011, 09:09   #125
BHPian

I just posted this on FB and I wholly expect those funny people to remove it. Here's the screenshot. I HATE that I had to "LIKE" the page before posting it

Another Laura TSi thread..But got a damaged car instead !!!-skoda-issue.jpg
ssh1979 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 11:38   #126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritedhawan View Post
It seems to me that the allure of the skoda cars inevitably changes the opinion of those who initially were a bit wary of getting close to them, let alone buying them. However, once the enticement of the product seen in its form in showrooms gets on, the irresistability to TD them and get into the car to scrutinize it oneself , etc... such things take hold of a prospective buyer. After this experience gets them enamored about the product to an extent that they want to buy it!. Its irronical though ,that once that car comes to service at skoda ASC, its the very same dealers who shall tarnish whatever little image left of skoda cars, by thier shoddy service , at the expense of thier gullible customers. Who shall, henceforth avow never to buy a skoda car. Such being the traggic case of skoda car buyers.

"Well, as far as one is concerned, I shall solemly avow ,-- that after reading the bad experience of many TBHPians who ended up hard done by skoda ASC-- shall never touch let alone buy a skoda car."

I think , its time that we TBHPians start taking this 'solemn vow' to abstain from ever taking a decision 'to buy a skoda car'.

Dhawan,

This is what is called as generalization.For every Harish or Low there are hundreds of satisfied customers.You may think a customer spending 15 to 25 lakhs of his hard earned money is gullible,which is far from the truth.The problem is that most Skoda customers are accustomed to Japanese cars before their purchase,European cars are generally more expensive to maintain.This is the case worldwide and the cost you tend to pay for a better driving experience.Now when a Skoda costs so much to maintain and the Toyota Corrolla costs zilch the customers pounce on the dealers.I know a few cases may exist of genuine negligence but most of the time is due to the high cost of maintanance of these car in reference to its Japanese peers that the seeds of anger against after sales service arises.
Ascari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2011, 14:47   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The problem is that most Skoda customers are accustomed to Japanese cars before their purchase,European cars are generally more expensive to maintain
How does expensive to maintain compare to the agony of Harish or Low. They are not worried about the service cost. They are talking about sheer ignorance of Skoda to attend to their customer.

I still dont understand your intention here. The generalization comes out with respect to service attitude and skoda attitude in general.

Skoda bashing in this thread is more about their attitude and not about the cars. Neither Harish or Low have talked one bad thing about the product. Its Skoda as a service which has become so bad.

The cases discussed are not about the product but about the companys attitude.

Tell me one good reason Skoda is not helping Harish(Hope you know what the problem is) and in this case where there is a clear indication of something amiss in the paint job.
Old 30th September 2011, 17:26   #128
BHPian

Just to add to VW2010:

- Take the case of LBM. The dealer simply passed him on a car that was tampered with, most probably after an accident of some sort. Isn't this like taking him (in turn the general public) for granted? Or if I may put it, doesn't it look like they are treating us like f o o l s?
- Take the example of a forged signature during registration. What would you call that?
- I leave it to the reader to read through Harish's case, where there were LIVES at stake
- Another case where the dealer just left the car at the home of the buyer forcing him to take delivery of it, after the buyer reported problems

I am sorry, but the list is kind of endless.

I repeat, no one has a problem with the cars. It's everything surrounding the cars that is the problem.
Old 1st October 2011, 00:34   #129
Senior - BHPian

Selling a repainted car does not have anything to do with jap or eur cars. It is a case of cheating we are talking here

Any ways I am with talks with skoda . let us see something positive comes up. Will keep u guys updated !!!
Old 11th October 2011, 14:23   #130
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Another Laura TSi thread..But got a damaged car instead !!!

Its been quite some time.No updates from you mate.I hope all is ok.
Old 11th October 2011, 16:09   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Thanks friend !!! You are the only one who has done this for me in the comunity of 68,756+ ..I was expecting about 10 posts from my fellow Bhpians, but only one !!!!
Hey LBM.. your post was not visible in the Portal in T-BHP, so many people were not aware of this post. I generally use TBHP everyday and it was after these many days, I could see your post, so as time passes, there would be many who might put them in their FB profile as I did today

As many mentioned here, when I saw this thread heading in our forum, I was thinking, oh not again from Skoda India. Hope your issues get resolved sooner and wishing you All the best for your fight

Last edited by informmaha : 11th October 2011 at 16:10.
Old 11th October 2011, 16:09   #132
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Its been quite some time.No updates from you mate.I hope all is ok.
Ya all is okay it will take a week time more for something concrete to come up !!!!
Old 10th November 2011, 21:24   #133
Senior - BHPian

Any update to this thread? Since October this thread is not updated. Hope all problems sorted out amicably. Waiting for further update.
Old 12th November 2011, 14:26   #134
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Ya all is okay it will take a week time more for something concrete to come up !!!!
Anything happening on this front?
Old 17th January 2012, 01:51   #135
BANNED

dude.. any update on this matter yet?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks