Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2012, 12:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: ET says Ford puts Gujarat on hold. EDIT : Ford says GJ Plant is going as per sche

Good to know Ford is still very keen on the expansion plans.

The quality of articles in ET is going down the drain, at least the online edition. Looks like there are no proof readers there. If the articles are not sensational enough, they put misleading headlines.

What I have observed is that, most times the Auto company under discussion wouldn't confirm or reject the news. Because they prefer to keep the market and competitors clueless on a strategy. After all, it doesn't make sense to comment on each and every news.

So its very rare that an article gets taken down and the media confidently run the 'news' for the hype.
Old 16th February 2012, 12:54   #17
BHPian

Re: ET says Ford puts Gujarat on hold. EDIT : Ford says GJ Plant is going as per sche

ET is a bane in my Organization (not going to name it obviously). Legend has it that any internal matters of interest are first revealed to ET and the employees are better off getting first hand info from ET rather than the company intranet or managers.

Sadly this doesn't seem to be true for Automotive related.
Old 16th February 2012, 14:39   #18
Senior - BHPian

I read ET mainly for the Dilbert comic strip which outweighs everything else that's written in the paper.

Oh, and I admire the innovative/imaginative photos/images and headlines they come up with.

For the actual content, well, I at least expect an English paper to have their English correct before I take a look at the content.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks