Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2012, 12:27   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Re: Renault Fluence price slashed! Advantage edition launched @ 11.99 lakhs

Good deal overall I think. The car looks very good when one sees it creeping up in one's rear view mirror! Nice and aggressive front end.

Good that Renault is slowly realizing that they cant really play the " over hyped premium" game here in India if they want to gain market share.

This price reduction is a demonstration of their intent to remain here as a player in this market for the long term.

Power to the consumer!
Old 17th April 2012, 14:28   #17
Team-BHP Support

Re: Renault Fluence price slashed! Advantage edition launched @ 11.99 lakhs

Isn’t this quite similar to the Vento Breeze edition from VW? Just re-badging and clearing the old E2 stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Good that Renault is slowly realizing that they cant really play the " over hyped premium" game here in India if they want to gain market share.

This price reduction is a demonstration of their intent to remain here as a player in this market for the long term.
I doubt if that really is the case. They have actually increased the price of the fully loaded diesel (with the minor engine upgrade).

I think this is to make way for the enhanced base variant, with similar engine upgrades as of the E4D.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks