Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2013, 10:02   #1
BHPian

Nissan Sunny Automatic - Prices revealed

The Nissan Sunny CVT Review can be found at this link.

The Sunny Automatic is expected to be launched this week, from what I have been told.

Cars have already been shipped out from the Factory and have arrived at the stockyards of various dealers. They are waiting for the Official Launch announcement from Nissan to proceed with deliveries.

I'm expecting my vehicle to be delivered to me next week. The Chassis & Engine number of my vehicle have already been emailed to me in advance.

The CVT XL version has Keyless entry, Push Start-Stop Button and Interior Chrome Handles over the normal XL version.

Price list for Mumbai is below.
Attached Thumbnails
Nissan Sunny Automatic - Prices revealed-nissan-price.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 21st April 2013 at 11:52. Reason: Adding link to review
mikem is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2013, 10:08   #2
BANNED

Re: Nissan Sunny Automatic - Prices revealed

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 10th April 2013 at 12:54.
sivadeep is offline   Received Infraction
Old 10th April 2013, 10:41   #3
BHPian

Sunny is a good car. it is spacious, better looking. However, the rubber band effect of CVT is the concern. Are they providing manual override on CVT?
Old 12th April 2013, 12:59   #4
BHPian

Surprised to see Rediff.com carrying an article on this with credits to TBHP and the thread starter. Thought I would mention it here!

http://www.rediff.com/business/slide-show/slide-show-1-auto-revealed-nissan-to-sell-sunny-at-for-rs-8-point-92-lakh/20130412.htm#1
Old 12th April 2013, 18:49   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Added_flavor View Post
Surprised to see Rediff.com carrying an article on this with credits to TBHP and the thread starter. Thought I would mention it here!

http://www.rediff.com/business/slide-show/slide-show-1-auto-revealed-nissan-to-sell-sunny-at-for-rs-8-point-92-lakh/20130412.htm#1
The've actually taken it from Indianautosblog.com, who have also given credit to TBHP.

http://indianautosblog.com/2013/04/n...x-mumbai-71178
Old 16th April 2013, 10:09   #6
BANNED

There is a big add of sunny CVT in today's TOI, Bangalore edition.
Old 19th April 2013, 19:05   #7
BHPian

Read a review about the Nissan sunny in zig wheels mumbai edition. My doubt is whether the xtronic CVT offered by Nissan is any different than what's been offered by renault. (The reviews of the scala automatic were rather unflattering ) Mr muntaser mirkar who has done the review does mention that this particular cvt is lighter, smaller and better. With same car can Nissan provide a different driving experience As compared to renault scala automatic ?
Old 20th April 2013, 09:46   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
Read a review about the Nissan sunny in zig wheels mumbai edition. My doubt is whether the xtronic CVT offered by Nissan is any different than what's been offered by renault. (The reviews of the scala automatic were rather unflattering ) Mr muntaser mirkar who has done the review does mention that this particular cvt is lighter, smaller and better. With same car can Nissan provide a different driving experience As compared to renault scala automatic ?
I have just taken delivery of the Sunny CVT on Wednesday evening. since it's not me who's driving the car, i've just been able to do around 8km myself. I will be posting a small owners experience soon, but I have no idea about the SCALA and its driving feel.
mikem is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks