Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2014, 17:34   #16
J.Ravi

Re: Mahindra's "With You Hamesha" customer service website goes live

Today, when I drove in my XUV500 for the first free service at India Garage, Guindy, Chennai, I was explained about 'With You Hamesha' website and requested to register. I registered immediately. Now, I find the first service bill in 'My vehicle history'. I will use this website for future service bookings.

Mahindra's "With You Hamesha" customer service website goes live-wyh.jpg

Old 23rd June 2014, 17:40   #17
M35
BHPian

• In March, I found some inaccuracy with the data associated with the service cost calculator. Sent an email and within a couple of days got a revert back from Mahindra after having the issue resolved.
  • Recently when logged in, found the entire data missing- that included my contact details and vehicle history.Sent an e-mail to Mahindra customer care and the e-mail copied to one of my Dealers as well, a couple of days ago. Today got a reply from Mahindra saying that my mobile number [with which I registered with www.withyouhamesha.coim ] was changed and they deleted my e-mail ID as well. I was also asked to re-register with my new mobile number.

Later, got an e-mail from my dealer saying that they have done the re-registration for me. They have also sent me the entered password and activation key. Logged in and found the entire data back in place with my e-mail ID and the only mobile number entered correctly.

Though did not understand the new and old mobile number thingy, very much satisfied with the prompt reply/action both from Mahindra and Dealership.

P.S : My Scorp was served for a minor battery related issue a couple of months back in my absence. The dealer must have entered in to their system, the other mobile number which was used to communicate for that particular service in my absence. Just my guess.

Last edited by M35 : 23rd June 2014 at 17:41.
Old 8th April 2020, 17:48   #18
BHPian

With You Hamesha service now available on WhatsApp.

Quote:
Hi! Mahindra With You Hamesha is now on WhatsApp. For answers to your vehicle related queries due to the lockdown, click on bit.ly/WYHWA & say "Hi".

Stay safe.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra's "With You Hamesha" customer service website goes live-screenshot-20200408-5.49.18-pm.png  

Last edited by ohaak : 8th April 2020 at 17:50.
Old 26th September 2021, 11:53   #19
BHPian

Is it true that all Mahindra Service centers are closed on Sundays (how about other holidays)?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks