Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2016, 17:23   #571

Re: VW Vento TSI Launched at Rs.9.99 lakhs

I've noticed that when idle, there's a slight rhythmic/ cyclic vibration that happens every couple of seconds in my Vento Tsi. this happens when the AC is on and stops when i switch off the AC. Though the sound is not audible, I can feel it through the pedals and the steering. Is this normal?
Old 10th July 2016, 21:55   #572
BHPian

I have two questions:

The other day I was on a Fortuner and felt the rocking motion due to road undulations more pronounced than my hatchback. Is it my imagination or are low slung cars like sedans inherently more comfortable than SUVs?

I have read the other thread about jerking issue in a Vento TSI. Has anyone faced any issue with the DSG gearbox? This car is a strong contender for my next car.
Old 10th July 2016, 22:14   #573
BHPian

Another query
The volkswagen Indian site mentions that every VW car has an ISOFIX point. But I believe only the Jetta has. Could any Vento owners confirm whether they have this or not. Thanks.
Old 10th July 2016, 22:29   #574
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guite View Post
I have two questions:

The other day I was on a Fortuner and felt the rocking motion due to road undulations more pronounced than my hatchback. Is it my imagination or are low slung cars like sedans inherently more comfortable than SUVs?

I have read the other thread about jerking issue in a Vento TSI. Has anyone faced any issue with the DSG gearbox? This car is a strong contender for my next car.
The below 2 threads should answer your questions above. In summary, Yes, a sedan is definitely more comfortable than an SUV with respect to ride, handling. On the DSG question, The DSG still has its quirks. The thread below summarizes most kinds of jerking issue.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/92588-should-you-buy-suv-definitive-sedan-vs-suv-debate.html

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/163559-vw-polo-vento-dsg-gearbox-jerking-issue-edit-now-resolved.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevee View Post
Another query
The volkswagen Indian site mentions that every VW car has an ISOFIX point. But I believe only the Jetta has. Could any Vento owners confirm whether they have this or not. Thanks.
Nope. The Vento does not come with ISOFIX mounts.
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2016, 19:45   #575
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review

Just got the Vento TSI (Highline)
Attached Thumbnails
VW Vento TSI Launched at Rs.9.99 lakhs-whatsappimage20160711.jpeg  

ariendj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th July 2016, 19:57   #576
BHPian

Congrats on the new ride. BTW, what's the colour of the car? I couldn't able to make out in that stunning shot!
Old 11th July 2016, 21:28   #577
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Vento : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by printh View Post
Congrats on the new ride. BTW, what's the colour of the car? I couldn't able to make out in that stunning shot!
Thank you. It is the Carbon Steel color.
Old 11th July 2016, 23:05   #578

Hey ariendj! Hearty congratulations on your new ride! Gleaming beauty in all get glory.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks