Old 10th February 2014, 12:55   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Nissan @ Auto Expo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaumad View Post
No Datsun coverage?
No GT Academy coverage?
Datsun will be up by today evening.

GT academy was just some simulators at the Nissan stall playing Gran Tourismo.
Old 11th February 2014, 14:22   #17
BHPian

Welcome additions to the Sunny and the ones that I miss in my current version -

1) USB Port
2) Bluetooth option with steering-mounted controls (for Phone)

Although Bluetooth, as an option, was available on the Special Edition Nissan Sunny (touch screen navigation, music system & bluetooth), the steering wasn't equipped with those controls, which is the case now.

Last edited by Safety is Param : 11th February 2014 at 14:26.
Old 11th February 2014, 17:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

The Sunny facelift looks really bling now. Still wonder why it sells in such paltry numbers even though it has the package for a proper sedan with a great motor and reliable too.

The Evalia even after facelift and additions may not cut much ice since it has a confused positioning with neither a rugged MUV nor a mass people carrier.
Old 11th February 2014, 17:37   #19
Team-BHP Support

For someone who is chauffeur driven the Sunny is an awesome package. The new styling even with the chrome actually looks really good. I was pretty impressed by the facelift. Really gave it a premium feeling.

If they price it similar to outgoing model, it's the best chauffeur driven sedan out there. The City is more expensive and doesn't feel as better built as the Sunny. The Sunny feels a little more solid.
Vid6639 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th February 2014, 11:28   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Still wonder why it sells in such paltry numbers even though it has the package for a proper sedan with a great motor and reliable too.
I would attribute this to the pathetic dealership experiences that potential buyers face.

And when I say "pathetic dealership experiences", it has very less to do with freebies on offer. Its their attitude towards the customer, their willingness to sell the product, their ability to honor their commitments, etc. that helps win customers. At least in Bangalore I don't see this happening. I had been to both the dealerships here in Bangalore and hence, my observations.

If you can get through that, the product has everything in it to put a smile on your face every time you drive it!

I am sure Nissan sales have improved as I am seeing a lot more Sunny(s) on the road here in Bangalore.

During our trip to Pondicherry last week, we came across at least 15 of them in a span of 2 days on the highways and within the town.

Every time I see a Sunny crossing mine, I flash my lights once to say Hi! It's another thing that I haven't got a response more than twice

Last edited by Safety is Param : 12th February 2014 at 11:30.
Safety is Param is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks