Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2014, 14:14   #1
BHPian

Jubilant Enpro to take over Aadya group (Audi & Porsche dealer in Mumbai)

Jubilant Enpro is heard to take over the cash strapped operations of Aadya Group (Audi and Porsche dealer in Mumbai).

For months Customers have been suffering with service standards sub-standard to that of a Maruti Dealer and Audi India and Porsche India have been covering up all the acts of the dealer to avoid public perception of continuous disasters in its network.

Inspite of having public complaints of customers cars being driven by staff at night for a joy-ride and being published in Mumbai Mirror with evidence no action was taken on the company.why??? It's clear that VW is now secretly have spoken to Jubilant group to take over these businesses with a large support to avoid another public fiasco which is becoming a routine with this group.

Jubilant Enpro to take over Aadya group (Audi & Porsche dealer in Mumbai)-capture.jpg

Jubilant Enpro to take over Aadya group (Audi & Porsche dealer in Mumbai)-capture1.jpg

Jubilant Enpro to take over Aadya group (Audi & Porsche dealer in Mumbai)-capture2.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 10th February 2014 at 12:57. Reason: PM coming up
Old 8th February 2014, 14:57   #2
BHPian

re: Jubilant Enpro to take over Aadya group (Audi & Porsche dealer in Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportygellar View Post
Jubilant Enpro is heard to take over the cash strapped operations of Aadya Group (Audi and Porsche dealer in Mumbai)

For months Customers have been suffering with service standards sub-standard to that of a Maruti Dealer and Audi India and Porsche India have been covering up all the acts of the dealer to avoid public perception of continuous disasters in its network.

Inspite of having public complaints of customers cars being driven by staff at night for a joy-ride and being published in Mumbai Mirror with evidence no action was taken on the company.why??? It's clear that VW is now secretly have spoken to Jubilant group to take over these businesses with a large support to avoid another public fiasco which is becoming a routine with this group.

Attachment 1205248

Attachment 1205249

Attachment 1205250
Thats big news and thanks for sharing. I wanted to check with you if it was possible for you to share the source of this information. It will be of some help to a few friends who are working with the Aadya group. Also, if you have anymore finer details on the subject, kindly share.

Last edited by GTO : 10th February 2014 at 12:58. Reason: Quoted post edited
Old 8th February 2014, 15:21   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

This good news. The jubilant group is a solid corporate company(dominos pizza being their main business)and they would only improve things at Audi Mumbai west.

They have an Audi dealership in Bangalore already. I have interacted with this dealership in the past, their management was very professional however they have a lot of restrictions on discounting as their parent company is cash rich which helps them maintain their margin and pricing.

Things are only looking up for Audi in Mumbai, even Audi South is soon opening a state of the art workshop Mazgaon. This will be in addition to their Sewri workshop that will not function mainly for body work repairs.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th February 2014, 16:13   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
Thats big news and thanks for sharing. I wanted to check with you if it was possible for you to share the source of this information. It will be of some help to a few friends who are working with the Aadya group. Also, if you have anymore finer details on the subject, kindly share.
I heard the loss involved in this is over 200 crores
Sportygellar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2014, 17:54   #5
Senior - BHPian

I am glad Kalina Audi has lost its franchise/dealership. These guys are seriously stuck up and old school. They wasted our time and bull shitted us when we were shopping for a Q7. Not surprised they lost it.

Last edited by moralfibre : 11th February 2014 at 14:27. Reason: Please refrain from making political references. Thanks!
Old 9th February 2014, 02:40   #6
BHPian

I was in talks with the Audi West showroom for the purchase of a Q3 or A4, and they weren't ready to budge on the discounts. Infact the Sales Consultant even cited 2-3momths delivery time for the Q3, which was surprising because Audi has always been known for their discounting.. Finally booked a 320d from Infinity and the Manager was mentioning some dubious activities at Audi West because of which they would be winding up soon. I found that hard to believe because I was aware of the Saffron Party ex-Scion's 'relative' being a big stakeholder in the company. This news though confirms the rumours.
OT: One of our companies is in the process of supplying equipment to M-Square aka Audi South, for their Mazgaon Workshop, and they seem to be a professional bunch headed by an ex Infinity BMW person.
mohandasnikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2014, 18:48   #7
Team-BHP Support

Well I did hear something of this sort a few days ago. I thought it would only be Audi that is given up and not Porsche too. Surprising news though.
Old 11th February 2014, 11:09   #8
Senior - BHPian

I am a bit surprised. Aadaya also runs Apex Honda and since last few years I have received very good sales/service from them. In fact they pulled out some of their better people for Porsche.
Old 11th February 2014, 14:15   #9
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
even Audi South is soon opening a state of the art workshop Mazgaon.
Audi Mumbai South is run by which group? Heard it belongs to some diamond trader.
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2014, 16:01   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Audi Mumbai South is run by which group? Heard it belongs to some diamond trader.
Its got 3 partners, one is possibly a diamond trader who you are referring to. The other is the person who owns 4 Seasons Automobiles in Tardeo, and the third is the Ex GM of Infinity BMW.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2015, 11:03   #11
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Re: Jubilant Enpro to take over Aadya group (Audi & Porsche dealer in Mumbai)

From today's TOI.

Jubilant Enpro to take over Aadya group (Audi & Porsche dealer in Mumbai)-shot2015070115030wf08vq.jpeg
PPS is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st July 2015, 11:26   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Its got 3 partners, one is possibly a diamond trader who you are referring to. The other is the person who owns 4 Seasons Automobiles in Tardeo, and the third is the Ex GM of Infinity BMW.
There has been a lot of change at Audi Mumbai South managment now, the two partners are now out. A senior sales head from Audi Mumbai West has joined them.

Has jubilant taken over Audi Mumbai West? I don't recall any similar appointment as this Porsche one for Audi in the media.
I stayed away from Audi Mumbai West service center due to their management, if the switch over has happened I would rather send my RS5 to them as their workshop is at a much more convenient location for me.
Old 6th July 2015, 16:12   #13
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Confirmed. Excerpt from the press release:

Quote:
Jubilant Performance Cars Private Limited, a subsidiary of Jubilant Motor Works Private Limited, announced today that it has been appointed as Porsche India’s dealer for Mumbai. Jubilant MotorWorks, which operates luxury automotive retail businesses in southern and western India, is a part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group that has business interests in a diverse range of sectors like Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences, Food Services, Oil and Gas, Agri & Performance Polymers and Consulting Services in Aerospace and Oilfield industries.

Jubilant Performance Cars will take over the operations of Porsche Centre Mumbai with immediate effect. The mandate includes the sales and servicing of Porsche’s range of two-door and four-door sports cars in the region. The sales operations will be conducted from the existing state-of-the-art Porsche Centre Mumbai showroom at Prabhadevi, while a Porsche Service Centre has been set up in Sewri to attend to the immediate After Sales requirements of Porsche cars.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks