Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2006, 09:26   #1
BHPian

hello.. Is authorized service center is worth?

hello pals..
I am new team-bhpian and this is my first post regarding the Service provided by so called Authorized service center.
The question is these service center is really professional but they do charge professionally but the work what they do is really gud?
Here is the situation what i face..
I own a Innova G2 Petrol.. model 2005
I did my first service in Ravindu Toyota around April 2006 but i feel it was not upto the mark.
Then recently 24th July i wanted my vehical to be cleaned and had few problem with my battery. they charged me with almost 1.7k for that.

Details is as follows
1. Washing & Consumables - 524.72
2. Battery - One - Chrg - 123.46
3. Upholstry Cleaning - 1,111.18
Total - 1759

After that on 24th evening one service engineer calls up and tells me to pick the vechical next day morning since it has not been charged, so i asked them not to charge the battery and deliver the vehical same day only. So i paid the amount and collected the vehical.. To my surpise they had charged me for battery charging when i enquired about it they told me they had done "quick charging". I really doubt there is somthing called Quick Charging of battery as my knowledge goes (need some info about it). and when i saw the vehical it was not upto the mark what they had done.. the bird **** on my mirror was still there i don't know what kind of washing they had done to it.. coz i see my car daily so i know exactly where the things are there. and also i feel it is not been polised properly also. i can seen the water stains.
If i had done same cleaning some where outside in a service station they would have charged around 300 and i think they would do a better job when compared to this. so please put on your comments regarding this.. Thank you..
Old 26th July 2006, 10:13   #2
BHPian

you can complin to them on the washing and get it done again, the battery can be quick charged, regarding upholstery cleaning i think what they have charged you is unreasonable ,
Old 26th July 2006, 10:23   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Topic has previous been discussed at this linky.

Please continue your discussion there.

This thread is closed.

GTO
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks