Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2015, 22:23   #31
BHPian

My sincere apologies for being OT here, but I own a 2008 model Fiat Palio 1.3 SD Multijet. Could anyone tell me whether the tail light assembly for this model would be available now and what would it cost? I am really sorry. I did not know where actually to post this query, hence here.
Old 14th March 2015, 05:22   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobydick1983 View Post
My sincere apologies for being OT here, but I own a 2008 model Fiat Palio 1.3 SD Multijet. Could anyone tell me whether the tail light assembly for this model would be available now and what would it cost? I am really sorry. I did not know where actually to post this query, hence here.
http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/catalogsea...&q=palio+stile
You can buy the required part from the above link.
Old 14th March 2015, 11:54   #33
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat introduces 5x5 offer in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by varadha_r View Post
Yawn. as a t-jet owner, I can tell you, none of this is going to work. people who buy a fiat buy it not for discounts or offers but for driving pleasure.

do focussed marketing - build a social media presence of people who enjoy driving their t-jet cars. Use it to drum up buzz about the true DNA of cars and get people to understand what they offer different from a suzuki or a honda.

fiat are like a royal enfield or a harley davidson - by disconting and doing mindless models like linea classic, they are going to get nowhere.

Junk the basic, toothless models - offer the entire range of mods in fiat dealers and upsell those to the t-jet and punto sports owners. Promos work only for cars in the mass consideration set - if you are niche, you should focus on going the entire distance.

Conduct in city rallies, focus on "exploration" theme based events - reposition the DNA to "driving pleasure". I find it ridiculous that linea is trying to sell itself as the longest car in its class - imagine royal enfield doing that - the heaviest bike in its class. Reeks of lack of ideas and class.

i am sure the marketing geeks at fiat can do better.
Came across this on Facebook
Fiat introduces 5x5 offer in India-11069873_10205100258280644_2324840105507530360_n.jpg

Well, this Fiat 5x5 thing isn't going to boost sales at all, but may be Fiat's way of recognizing its loyal buyer base and getting proactive (albeit modestly) in its attempt to retain the selective buyers they have. The next step is to make the service network more extensive and more importantly - ensure that the touch point expansion is publicized heavily.
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th March 2015, 12:22   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash_ajp View Post
Excellent offering for those who are genuinely interested in a Fiat. Not for those who would say, "nice, but you know, Fiat first needs to this and that and this etc". Those can simply skip this thread safely. In my case, their extended warranty already proved to be very useful. So, this is making things even better.
The word Fiat in the above post is replaceable with Royal Enfield. Don't Bullet-ize the Fiat.
Fiat's production line isn't stone age. That's why, if their vehicles fail the owners, it is as unpalatable as the the other frontline manufacturers, European or not.
Old 15th March 2015, 11:20   #35
BHPian

I just booked a Punto evo 1.3 emotion. There are some underline conditions of availing this 5*5 offer:
1) The 5.5 interest rate for 5 years is applicable for only linea. For Punto this interest rate can be availed but for 3 years. 4 years @ 6.5% and 5 years @ 7.5%.
2) Secondly one needs to finance exactly 75% of the total on road amount. No other offers can be included ( read free insurance, corporate discount et al)
3) One needs to get the delivery in March to avail this offer.
4) The extended warranty is same as the normal warranty but only engine is covered. 3 years or 100000 kms, 5 years or 150000 kms.

I got a decent discount on Evo 1.3 emotion model so I worked out my maths and didn't go for 5*5 offer. My conditions were that I wanted to give around 40% as down payment and wanted the finance for 5 years so as to keep my emi low.
Waspune is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks