Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2006, 01:12   #46

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa
Yes 2 Lakh upwards for the gauges and rims !!!! but thats NHC ... i wanna see what they have for the Accord 3.0 V6
rims and guages which cost 4lacs
Old 11th September 2006, 17:56   #47
BHPian

Honda SIEL will NOT Honour Warranty

I wrote to Honda using the customer care e-mail ID and asked them if Honda SIEL would honour the warranty on the car if we add Mugen parts. I also asked them if all their dealers would be stocking Mugen parts.

Their response, received just now -- "Honda SIEL Cars has not authorized our dealers to provide this facility for our customers. The warranty would be VOID in case of any un-authorized fitment".

So, I guess the magazines are talking about Mugen providing warranty for their parts and not Honda warranty for the car itself.

This is dampening news for me because I thought that Honda would honour the warranty for Mugen parts fitted by their dealers.
Old 11th September 2006, 18:14   #48
Senior - BHPian

It may have been discussed elsewhere in this forum, but this is again another case of we Indians being taken for a ride. The warranty given by the mfr. is quite far from warranties available in other countries. Further in US, pro-consumer law does not allow any mfr. of any product to void a warranty if any mods are carried out unless they prove that the failure was due to the mod. Thus other non-modded parts continue the normal warranty.

OTOH, given the conditon of our infrastructure, it is a miracle that the mfrs. give a warranty.
Old 13th February 2014, 13:03   #49
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda owners rejoice. Mugen is in India! Officially.

Guys, noone has written in this thread for a long time. I was wondering if anyone has actually done any mugen parts for their Hondas? Are Linkway Honda still distributing Mugen parts? Am looking for mugen accessories for my CRV.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks