Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2015, 10:37   #1
Team-BHP Support

Certified pre-owned Audis - Now online

Audi has introduced www.audiapprovedplus.in, the digital version of Audi Approved: plus, its pre-owned car programme.

Certified pre-owned Audis - Now online-audi.jpg

The new website allows customers to access detailed product related information. There is also an option to share the same information across all major social networking sites. The website even lists a series of tests and check points, which pre-owned cars have to undergo before they are approved by Audi. Audi claims that the website is designed after taking feedback from prospective customers.

The Audi Approved: plus program offers customers a two-year, unlimited kilometre warranty, 24x7 roadside assistance, finance schemes and insurance. Audi claims that the vehicles undergo more than 110 multi-point checks including mechanical, bodywork, interior and electrical inspections, a full road-test. If any irregularities are highlighted, the vehicle is reconditioned with Audi Genuine Parts before it is offered for sale.

The programme also offers a full service history of the car, and courtesy car and trade-in facilities.
Aditya is online now   (11) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 12:18   #2
BHPian

Re: Certified pre-owned Audis - Now online

They have a pretty limited amount of stock at the moment. I wish they had a bigger fleet.
Old 31st October 2015, 13:04   #3
BANNED

But some are priced rather decently. That is nice to see.
Old 31st October 2015, 13:16   #4
BHPian

After checking out Audi Approved Plus website, I find that the price are basically on the higher side than what is actually prevailing in the normal car sale-purchase market or with private car dealers.
embee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 13:33   #5
Senior - BHPian

With a two years unlimited kilometres warranty, complete service history and courtesy car, one should expect a higher than normal price.

I say that is a pretty strong move by Audi to get into the preowned cars business. I doubt anyone else offers similar warranties, forget abou courtesy cars.
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 15:54   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Pre-worshipped Europeans with warranty make so much sense. Even billionaire Azim Premji agrees . His latest ride is a pre-owned E-Class.

Fantastic move by Audi. I just hope they keep it updated unlike BMW's lame online shop which doesn't have 20% of the used cars its dealers actually have on sale. Maintaining an updated website requires a concerted effort with dealers. Audi should also work on the website's user-friendliness. I find it poorly designed.

Used Europeans are a win-win for everyone.

- Those who buy new will only buy new. They are the feeders.

- In many deals, profit margins for dealers are fatter on used cars than new.

- Guys like us are able to get *nearly new* cars at reasonable prices (compared to the exorbitant $$$ of new Europeans).

Of course, such channels always carry a premium. As an example, a BMW dealer could easily have sold my 530d for 7 - 8 lakhs more than what I paid for it. They have the network & resources to maximise prices (unlike individual car sellers or small dealers).

Last edited by GTO : 31st October 2015 at 17:11. Reason: Thanks Vid6639
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 20:13   #7
BHPian

I checked the stock and there is a steal deal for the performance hungry .

The dark blue Audi S4 at Audi Approved Plus Gurgaon has an asking price of 33 lakhs and it has run just 10k kms. With one year warranty from Audi , it shall serve the purpose well for a good time.

Its worth mentioning here that these guys negotiate , at times more than 10% of the asking price. Just show them the cash.

Lets see who grabs it !
.Albatross. is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks